Chapter 3

(✿ ◕‿◕) ᓄ✂╰U╯

Y/n's POV
The entrance of heart stand, Tail, Talon, Spine and fang.
It was completely silence and very awkward. The three stand in front of them.

"Well this is very awkward" "things look a little tense, Ba" I and Ray whispered "Don't worry. Im gonna open with a joke." He whispered back "please don't" "no way" Ray and I whispered back.

"Im kidding, im kidding." He joked while laughing. He turned serious and faced the other tribes.

"People of Tail, Talon, Spine and Fang. Welcome to Heart. For far too long, we have been enemies, but today is a new day. Today, we can be Kumandra once more." Uncle said with pride.

Then we all heard clapping "Nice speech, Chief Benja. But why'd you really bring us here? Are you gonna rob us?" The leader of Tail said

"Why would he need to rob us? The land of Heart already has everything." The leader of Talon joined.

"Oh it's easy to pontificate on Kumandra when you hold the mightiest weapon in all the lands." The leader of Spine said.

"The gems not a weapon. It's a sacred relic." Uncle said

The crowd started to muttered and argued. I looked around with a frown. Then I saw a boy from Fang, he look the same as my age. The boy from Fang turned to me and smiled. I smiled back.

I looked at Ray with a look, he nodded and we both stepped up we made our way in front of the tribes "we have something to say" Ray said gathering their attention "who's hungry?" I said with a smirk.

A guy from Spine raised his hand but dropped his hand because his leader gave him a look. I giggled. The boy from Fang also chuckled. His mother, the leader of Fang, push him "Go ahead, it's all right." He nodded and came up to us.

" Im Namri, of Fang." He said "Hi, Namri. Im Y/n. And this is Ray" I pointed to Ray who was next to me. "Hey" Ray said.

I looked back at Namri and gasped "is that Sisu?" Namri nodded "ph sorry, um, yeah, we might be a little bit of a dragon nerd." I laughed "hey, im the one wearing the Sisu fan necklace." He laughed.

"Come on." Ray jesters us to follow into Heart "have you eaten yet?" Ray asked. We started talking on the why in.

^Time Skip^

While all the tribes are enjoying themselves inside the palace, Ray, Namri and me are in the far back of the room eating.

"Seriously? Your mom actually said that?" "Awkward. Okay, next question." Tuk Tuk rolled on the plate, trying to eat the food  it was taken by Namri. Tuk Tuk made a grumpy face.

"Ok hand-to-hand or swords?" "Blades all day. Right?" Namri said using a stick as a blade "Okay, dressy or casual?" He asked.

"Only a monster would choose to wear this outfit on the regular" he fixed his outfit.

"*gasp* calling a monster now" I said dramatically "what no of course not, it's just not a Aaa for me" Ray corrected quickly "hmmm ok" I sheep eyed Ray.

Namri chuckled "ok rice or stew?" I pointed the food infront of us. Namri's smile fell and looked down with sadness.

"I didn't think that'd stump you." Ray said
"Are you ok?" I question worryingly "oh no! Of course, this is actually one of the first times l've had rice in awhile." Namri said picking up a bowl of rice.

"Really?" "Fang may look nice on the outside, but we have some pretty big holes on the inside." Namri sighed I patted his shoulder and had a sad smile on. "Oh" Ray looked down "sorry didn't mean to bring it down. So, where were we?. We three have single parents who are terrible at telling jokes. We're all warrior men and women who despise uncomfortable formal wear." Namri informs.

"And we're three Sisu super-fans." Ray pointed out.

"Wait, do you thing me and Ray are siblings?" I asked

"Um yeah, are you not?" He questioned

"Oh no, me and Y/n have been best friends for years" Ray chuckled

"Oh sorry" Namri rubbed the back of his neck

"It's okay, my parents died because of a sickness" I smiled sadly

"Im sorry" "no it's okay" I waved it off.

Namri chuckled and started to smirk at us "you know, Fang legend says she's still out there." He whispered "wait really!?" "Sisu? You're kidding, right?".

"Wanna see something?" He whispered and looked around while pulling out a scroll. "Hey um are you supposed to have that!?" I whispered yelled.

"No" he scoffed, he sat next to me "According to this, after the Mighty Sisu blasted away all the Druun, she fell into the water and floated downstream. Legends say she's now sleeping at the rivers end." Namri pointed at the scroll meanwhile Tuk Tuk, being adorable climbed on top of the scroll. I picked him up and patted him.

"But which river? There's, like hundreds." Ray asks

"I don't know. But if we could find it, could you imagine? A dragon back in the world. Things could be so much better." Namri smiled.

"Yeah" Ray looked at Uncle "maybe we really could be Kumandra again." Ray said with belief.

"Yeah, of course we can be Kumandra" I smiled.

Namri took off his necklace of Sisu, pass it down to me "here" he said.we

"Whoa. Really?" I asked

"From one dragon nerd to another." Namri said while closing my hands with his hands. I took off one of my rings and pass it to him "here, for friendship" I gave him a bright smiled, which he smiled as well.

Ray smiled at us then an idea popped up.

"Hey, come with us, dep la. We wanna show you something." Ray said.

I looked at him if we should trust him with the gem. He nodded "let's go then" I grabbed Namri's hand pulling him with us meanwhile Tuk Tuk tagged along.

////

It's been a while, sorry for not updating sooner. I have a lot of things I need to do. Hope you understand, I will update as soon as I can. Byee

ƪ˘)ʃ