Chapter 2

<(¬0¬)>

Y/n and Ray chased Tuk Tuk around the palace while bumping into Ba. Ray did some fighting positions while Y/n and Ba chuckled. "We'll someone's excited" "well yeah!". "I mean, anyone hoping to steal the Dragon Gem now has to face the fury of the two baddest blades and bow and arrow in all the lands." Ray said confidently.
"And no one is going to be able to even lay a finger on the Dragon Gem" Y/n said smirking while sharping her arrow.

"Im glad you guys feel prepared, dewdrops, because I have something important to tell y'all. The other lands, they're on their way here, as we speak" he informs. Y/n's eyes widened "really?!"

"They are? Uh... okay. Okay, no, we can do this. We're ready." Ray said unsure "we know exactly how we'll stop them." Y/n said pointing her arrow at Ba.

"Really? Tell me what you know about the other lands." Ba questioned

Y/n started
"First...Tail. A sweating desert with sneaky mercenaries who fight dirty. Second, Talon. A floating market famous for fast deals and fighters with even faster hands." Y/n continued "Third, Spine. A frigid bamboo forest guarded by exceptionally large warriors, and their giant axes.
Fourth, Fang. Our fiercest enemy. A nation protected by angry assassins, and their even angrier cats." Y/n finished about the other lands and Tuk Tuk hissed on Raya shoulder.

"Yeah okay,so we're gonna need some crossbows and catapults and ohh! What about flaming catapults?" Ray faced Y/n "and we are going to need flaming sharp arrows too" Y/n added.

Ba walked to the kitchen and stand infront of a pot of soup "Or, how about shrimp paste from Tail. Lemongrass from Talon, bamboo shoots from Spine, chilis from Fang and palm sugar from Heart?" He added ingredients to the soup.

"We'll poison them?" Ray asked "they gonna love this soup, and will be their last" Y/n smirked

He laughed "No, we're not going to poison them and we're not going to fight them. We're going to share a meal with them." He pours the soup into two bowls and gave each to Ray and Y/n. "Wait, what?" Ray asked "I invited them"

"But they are our enemies, and if they're here, there's a chance they will steal the Dragon Gem" Y/n informs. "True but, their only our enemies because they think the Dragon Gem magic brings us prosperity." The three walk to the table "what?!" "That's ridiculous. It doesn't do that." Ray & Y/n exclaimed.

"They assume it does. Just like we assume things about them. Ray & Y/n, there's a reason why each land is named after a part of the dragon. We were once unified Harmoniously as one. Kumandra."

"Thats ancient history, Ba." Ray said disbelief

"I believe that we can be Kumandra again, I mean let's give them a chance, and become one." Y/n said agreeing with Ba.

"See, even Y/n agrees. Listen, if we don't stop and learn to trust one another again. It's only a matter of time before we tear each other apart." He paused "This isn't the world I want both of you to live in. I believe that we can be Kumandra again. But someone has to take the first step. Trust me." He stared at the mountain's.

Ray sighed looking at Y/n who stared at her rings, Ray wanted to believe that we can be Kumandra again but he still has a feeling something will go wrong. Y/n looked up and faced Ray with a worried face. She knew why he doesn't want to trust them, then she put he hand on his shoulder.

This startled him and made his face Y/n with a a tint of blush. She gave a calming smile to trust Ba and her, which he does so he smiled back.

Ba notices Ray smiling at Y/n, he knew Ray had a crush on Y/n. He nudged Ray in the arm which made Ray face him. Ba started wiggling his eyebrows and staring next to him.

Ray turned to see what he was looking at, Y/n. He blushed and turned away, Y/n was staring at the beautiful mountainside so she didn't see them.

They all faced out and viewed the mountains, while eating in silence.