1) Long time no see.

Spencers POV
Today is the day I get start my job just out of the academic I got placed at station 19 I know one of the best stations in Seattle. I'm so ready to start my dad didn't want me to follow in my big sister footsteps but I did I don't care how bad he didn't want it I did it anyway. I walk into the station go to the front desk "hey I'm Spencer todays my first day." I say to the woman behind the counter "I'm Andy Herrera I'll show you around." She tells me. We make our way around the station "these are the bunks yours is right there next to Bishops." She tells me "Bishop?" I question "yea." She said as we where going to meet everyone the alarm went off we all went running to our stops I got told the day before I'd be on aid car with someone named Victoria. I got to the aid car and we were off at the seen Victoria showed me what to do " let's go we're here to save life's that's what we are going to do. But we'll have fun with it." She told me we got out of the aid car. I bumped into a blonde haired girl "watch out newbie." She said I didn't know she was at this station. This will be fun.

After that call me and Vic took the girl to the hospital on our way back to the station we got a call telling us to go to another accident this time it was a car wreck. Once we go done we went back to the station. At the station I went to find Andy again like she told me to so she could introduce me to the rest of the team. I find Andy in the locker rooms "hey." I said walking up to her "hey how was aid car?" She asked "it was.." I get cut off by someone walking his talking.
"hey Andy I heard we had a new girl starting today is she her..." the blonde stopped talking when she looked at me "Spencer?"she asked "hey maya. Long time no see." I said "you two know each other?" Andy asked "yea she's um a old friend ." Maya said "yea just old friends." I said as me and maya made eye contact " okay." Andy said "come on you can met the rest of the team." She tells me and we walk into the beanery "guys if like to introduce you to the newest member this is Spencer...um what's your last name?" She looked at me and asked me "um it's Bishop.." I said me and maya making eye contact again. "It was gonna come up." I tell her "wait as in you two are sisters?" Vic said I nodded my head "wow I wouldn't have put it together I mean you both are blonde and look alike but I only thought maya had a brother." Some guy said "I'm Travis by the way." He tells me "I'm Ben." Older dark skinned men said "I'm jack." Said another guy "I'm Victoria but everyone calls me Vic also you did great today." Vic said. " I'm Dean." Another dark skinned man said. "I'm Andy but you know me." Andy said "it's nice to meet you all I'm Spencer Bishop." I said. " I got to go." I heard maya say I know it would be difficult to see her again after not seeing for so long but I was happy to see her. I'll just let her have some time before I go to talk to her. I mean we haven't seen each other in years like the last time I seen maya it was after she got into the academy. So I know seeing me today was a lot definitely after how it was when she left for the academy. I just hope we can move past what dad did.

About an hour later we got another call about multiple car accident. That call was a hard one for my first day we lost two kids a mom and a older man. I know that this is what happens but to have someone's loved one come ask how they are and if we can save them kinda sucks when you have to tell them that you did everything you could but it wasn't enough. Once we got back to the station I got cleaned up got some food then went to work out for a few after my work out I went and showered.

After shift was over I grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder "hey kiddo can we talk?" Maya asked me.

A/N: sorry it's short for the first chapter hope you like it .