𝑀𝑒, 𝑀𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼

Two maroon caskets.

A melancholy melody, reflecting the sadness and tears that had been brought upon the unfortunate day.

How terrible.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

╰┈ "Standing alone under the weight of the rain, a young girl weeped tears of disdain; her regret fell heavily onto her parents' caskets, for their sacrifice was forever in vain." ·˚

This young girl just so happens to be named Y/n L/n, and she is no ordinary young lady.

—————————————————

"Yeah? You can? Great! I'm almost there, see you soon!!" Y/n beamed energetically to the female on the other side of the screen.

And with that, Y/n hung up.

"Geez, that girl sure is an annoyance, but it's only temporary anyways." She thought to herself, rubbing the back of her neck sloppily. She donned a black varsity jacket with white sleeves and white stripes around the cuffs of them, underneath was a simple black tee-shirt that had been tucked into a pair of overly ripped jeans.

She had just exited the MobKicks store, wanting to take her new pair of shoes for a spin, she decided to walk to the nearest park. It wouldn't be that difficult of a task, after all, Y/n knew Seasoning city like the back of her hand.

Y/n lazily shoved her hands into her jean pockets as they squirmed around, trying to fit into the pockets comfortably. A small grin appeared on the girl's face as her eyes fluttered closed subtly, her
H/l hair blew in the wind like an autumn leaf in the gentle evening breeze.

The main character of our story,
Y/n L/n, is a girl who is still shrouded in a large amount of mystery.

There are those who are living under the pathetic illusion that they truly know who Y/n is, where she came from is yet to be revealed, not just to the one reading this, but to everyone around her as well.

Truth be told, nobody ever was and is capable of knowing Y/n as a person, her goals, her intentions with others, or with the world.

To be told from a different perspective, Y/n was one of the most complex people you'd ever meet. An attempt in figuring out her true identity would be as easy a task as reading a book upside down.

"Oh, I'm here."

She approached a park bench as slowly as possible, she knew that the girl she was talking to had a tendency to be late to their meet-ups occasionally, it was indeed quite annoying.

"Oh, there you are! I was looking at the wrong end of the park, haha! Silly me.." A girl with medium length brown hair tied into a ponytail spoke, jogging over to Y/n as she audibly panted.

"Oh hey, I was startin' to worry! Anyways, who's this other girl you brought along with you?" Y/n questioned, scratching her chin, giving the stranger a close-eyed smile. After all, first impressions are everything.

"Hello! Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Tsubomi Takane, I attend Salt middle school along with her." The girl named Tsubomi explained as she lazily pointed at the brown haired girl near the end of her sentence, retracting her hand immediately.