Dream

Joyce woke up startled by a loud knock at her room door.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself and the thrum in her lower belly, whoever was behind that door ( probably one of her boys, she guessed) had startled her from a dirty dream that left her feeling want. A yawn escaped her lips before sitting up and glancing at the alarm clock, 10:28.

She panicked for half a second, before remembering it was Sunday, which meant the kids didn't have school, and she had the day off. Another loud knock shook her out of her thoughts.

"Coming." She half yelled, standing up and walking torwards the door wondering which of the boys needed her.

She pulled the door open, rubbing at her eyes before half consciously muttering an 'Yes, honey?' expecting to hear Will or Jonathan's voice.

"Hey, Joyce." He barked out a laugh, and she snapped her head up to look at none other than her best friend Hopper, staring down at her. She felt her lower body thrum once again at simply the sight of him and her cheeks reddened.

"Sorry, thought it was one of the boys." She laughed nervously, feeling her body heat up an enormous amount as she gulped.

"It's okay Joyce," She tried very hard to ignore the comforting hand he placed on her shoulder, sending a shock through her body, God.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He removed the hand from her shoulder then hooked his thumb in his belt instead, which, somehow made it worse as her eyes followed the movement, blinking to advert her eyes from the noticeable bulge in his jeans. Trying not too think too much about it.

"Your kid called to see if El could come over," He stepped back, giving her a way out of the room, and motioned to the living room. "So I came on along, my shift only starts in the afternoon today." He smiled down at her, then nodded torwards the two kids watching a movie.

She sighed and made her way behind the couch to her youngest.

"Will, what'd I tell you about calling Hopper in the morning." She ruffled his hair.

"Sorry mom, El and I wanted to watch this movie," He threw his head over the back of the couch to stare up at her, she kissed his cheek.

"Goodmorning, by the way." He laughed and she rolled her eyes, a fond smile spreading across her features.

"Joyce!" She watched as El's head popped up from the floor as she jumped up next to Will, pulling Joyce into a rough hug over the back of the couch.

"Take it easy, kiddo." Hopper crossed his arms, El pouted but let go, extending her cheek for a kiss before dropping back down next to Will.

"Hello sweetie." She ruffled her curly hair just as she did to Will and backed away to Hopper again, standing there side by side with him as they watched the kids laugh in unison at the movie.

Joyce sighed again, looking between the kids and their movie with a content, sad smile. It had took a while for Will to cheer up again, but it seemed to be getting better.

Her body tensed and she nearly gasped as Hopper's hand rested on her lower back, his big hand covering most of it.

A gesture probably meaning to be comforting but was turned filthy by Joyce's desperate need. The thoughts about how if he just inched his hand lower he'd touch her ass invaded her mind and she prayed that he wouldn't see the slight red creeping up her neck and cheeks as her body heated up all again. Jesus.

"He's been getting better." Hopper spoke and a chill ran up her spine, his voice rattling her up even more.

"..Yeah, uh.." She tried to think of an excuse to get out of there before she pounced on her best friend. "Im.. getting kinda hungry, im going to make something to eat." Great, Joyce.