Beg

Joyce had known Jim Hopper for as long as she can remeber, from playing around her mom's backyard as kids, to going to school together, graduating together and on and on.

What she had learned from those years, was that Jim Hopper was a rough man, who stood his ground when needed, and never afraid to swing hands or put a bullet in someone when necessary. Joyce had always admired him, admired his broad figure, prone to intimidate almost anyone in this small little town.

She loved how much he'd put on a tough guy facade, yelling at everyone he could, before it being completely broken down by a single scowl from her, having him all grumpy from a single reprimand for shouting at some kids was her joy.

Jim Hopper was never a man to beg, she knew that well from previous years. Always trying to squirm around begging, opting for finding his own way instead, often leading him to mishap but he couldn't care. He wouldn't beg.

Jim Hopper was never a man to beg, she repeated, atleast that's what she thought.

It wasn't until she had him underneath her, red ropes coating his body in tight knots, his two hands tied above his head, that she knew maybe he did beg after all.

She peppered a light feather kiss to his nipple, and felt him shudder underneath her, she'd always suspect Hopper wouldn't ever let her do this, but here they were.

"Joyce." He growled, a deep rumble from within his chest as he stared at her through lidded eyes.

She circled one of his nipples lazily, as she placed kisses on the other, leading up to his neck, leaving feather soft kisses along it finishing with one on his lips, brief but intense, and he could almost feel himself whimper at the loss of touch.

She leaned over him to check the ropes around his wrist, mewing when she felt the tip of his tongue on her nipple, she pulled back, grabbing at his face, which simply stared back at her with a smirk.

She groaned, sinking herself into his neck, their chests pressed up together as she worked on him, sucking and kissing purple marks on his skin, smirking against his skin when she reached a specific spot on his collarbone that released a groan.

She took advantage of it, sucking and pressing against it, leaving a bigger mark than any of the others. His eyes closed shut as she worked her way down to his stomach, hands carresing every single little scar littered across it, peppering kisses down and down, feeling him squirm underneath her was something she found very amusing.

She stopped when she reached his happy trail, licking down it and hitting the base of his cock, he groaned audibly, his hips bucking in a way that made her bounce ontop of him.

She worked her way back, licking up his cock in a long slow stroke, following a vein up to the top, then stopping to press a kiss in his slit, her eyes widened at the sound it pulled out of him, a whimper.

She kept the pace, licking up and down slowly, placing the occasional kiss and suck at his head, before pulling away and licking again.

She couldn't help but feel this is were she belong as she took his tip into her mouth, tongue flowing in circles around it. She loved doing this for him, loved sucking him off, feeling his cock fill her mouth up enough to gag her was one of her delights.

She watched Hopper tugged at the rope binding him as his mewls and whimpers became more frequent, erratic. She stopped, tracing her way back up to kiss him messily, letting him taste himself on her tongue.

Her hand reached behind her, stroking him up and down slowly, as she sat on his chest, leaning to kiss him. She blessed their side difference, the pleasure of being able to sit ontop of his broad body without even fazing him was a turn on for her, maybe she had some sort of size kink.

She could feel him getting closer as his cock twitched in her hand, as his cries turned into full on moans, so she stopped, craving the need of having him squirm underneath her.

She kept this pace, taking him in entirely in her mouth and pumping a few times before pulling away, kissing marks onto his inner thighs, coated by red ropes on either side.

"Joyce.." His head fell back, teeth gritting at the feel of being edged, his tied hands giving up on resisting.

"What Hop?" She leaned into his ear, breathing a puff of warm air right under it as she waited for a response.

"I need... I'm so close.." She heard him take a deep breath before continuing "..Please Joyce, I need you." She was taken aback, not quite sure if she had just heard the man beg.

"Please.. let me come, Joyce," She watched as his whole body squirmed as her hands slid lower, his hips bucking as he panted, needing of release.

She took a full look at him, at his desperate movements, his panting figure, his flushed face as he begged her. It was a moment she would cherish.

She slid down, settling between his legs, pressing a kiss to his tip before engulfing him, slowly burying him deeper within her throat, groaning into him as he filled her mouth.

She felt an ache on her lower body, and she slid her hand down to touch herself, she knew he was watching by the breathy groan that escaped his lips as she did so.

His whimpers grew louder and she knew he was getting closer again, so instead of backing up she fastened her pace, moaning at the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat, she loved to take his big girth Into her mouth and pleasure him, she loved him, and just for that she put more effort into it.

Sucking him off and bobbing up and down, humming and groaning into him, enough to send him almost over the edge as she touched herself similarly, she felt herself getting closer so she sucked harder and firmer, the once groans now turning into full on moans as he squirmed underneath her, his hips bucking in time with her bobs and soon enough they were both seeying stars as their climax hit them.

She listened a he came undone hard, a very loud noise emminating from feel within his chest as he emptied into her throat. She finished aswell, her cry muffled by the length of him inside her mouth.

She pulled back with a pop, then took a deep breath and worked on unting the wrope from his legs and around his chest placing soft kisses to each reddened place, gasping when she was about to untie his wrists, but found him holding onto the rope, already untied.

"You should really do more explicit knots Joy." He panted, still breathless and she sighed, having completely forgotten the man was chief of police and has been through a war.

"Now," He started hands grasping at her hips and pulling her down onto the mattress climbing ontop of her. "My turn." He rasped, his eyes glimpsing down at her with a smirk, and he catches her hands and tied them with an awfully experienced knot.

She shivered at the look he gave her, knowing this night wouldn't pass by so quickly.

__♡__

3 updates in a day???

Haha, hope you guys enjoy this little sub!Hopper.

Love,
Author Morgan