First Day

Serena's alarm rings, making her groan and roll over before shutting it off.

She sits up before letting out a yawn and stretching her arms. "Hermione." She calls out to her roommate who was still sleeping.

Sighing, Serena gets up and walks over to her bed before shaking her lightly. "Hermione." She says, making the brunette stir and open her eyes.

"I got first shower. I'll try to be quick." Serena says before walking over to the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

She turns on the hot water before adjusting it to be the right tempature. She steps back and removes her clothes before stepping into the shower, letting the hot water welcome her.

She sighs as her muscles relax under the water's stream. She could only wish for her classes to wait so she could stay under the stream all day.

"Oh, pensa che il suo ragazzo potrebbe essere Christian Dior." She started singing in Italian, "Provo sensazioni che prima non provavo. Ma non posso stare con lei. Tutto quello che ho avuto è stato un giorno con lei."

(It's literally Chase Atlantic's HER in Italian, lol)

Once she finished, Serena steps out of the shower and walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso.

Hermione was fully awake as she sees Serena leave the bathroom, her jaw drops at her undeniable beauty.

"Serena, put some clothes on. You're giving me sexual confusion." Hermione says, making Serena giggle.

"It's not my fault your eyes can't look anywhere else." Serena smirks as she walks over to the wardrobe while Hermione goes into the bathroom.

Serena takes off her towel and grabs her clothes for the day. A white button-up blouse, Gryffindor skirt and tie, knee high socks and black flats. And of course, her robes on top.

Hermione emerges from the bathroom, her hair freshly wet as she catches Serena's eye.

"I know that my robes cover it, but does the skirt compliment my arse?" Serena asks her.

Hermione looks over and widens her eyes at her figure. For a 14-year-old, Serena had a real nice figure.

Her breasts were perky to the point you could see them poking the fabric of her robes. Her stomach was slim, showing no fat. Her backside was plumpy, like two perfectly round snowglobes. Her thighs were thick as the socks hug the bottoms of them perfectly.

But her beauty was mostly in herself, the way she walked with confidence. Although she was quiet, Hermione could see the snarky side of her, hiding.

"Yes, it does." Hermione replies as she walks over to the wardrobe and grabs her outfit for the day.

Grabbing her books, Serena turns to Hermione. "Ready?" She asks, making the brunette nod.

"What's your first class?" Hermione asks, making Serena look at her schedule.

"Transfiguration." Serena replies.

"Me too. Come on." Hermione says as she grabs her books and leaves the dorm with Serena in tow.

~*~

Sitting in the front of the class, Serena and Hermione write down what was told to them on a piece of parchment.

Hearing the door open, Hermione and Serena turn their heads to see Harry and Ron run in to the classroom. Hermione shakes her head and Serena rolls her eyes.