"Do it, then."

Serena's POV~

"You want to tell me why I caught you with Mr. Malfoy, pasting those abominations. If there's one thing I hate about muggles, it's their invention of the herb. Now, tell me why you were partaking with that."

I look down at my nails, "I like the feeling, Father. It brings me joy."

I shouldn't have said that, it only made him angrier.

"So, because it brings you joy, you want to act like an idiot? I have raised you better than this, Serena Lillian. How did you even find out about this?" He asks.

"Truth be told, Father. I have been doing this since I was 13." I confess, "I had heard about it and some of my friends had had some so I tried it and I liked it."

Father shakes his head, "I will deal with you in the morning. Get back to your dorm."

I stand up and sigh before leaving his office, when I turn the corner I see Malfoy leaning against the wall as if he was waiting for me.

"What are you doing here? If my father catches you, he'll give you detention for two weeks." I say, making him smirk at me.

I look at him confused as he walks to me, towering over me. Given that I'm 5'2 and he's 5'10.

"I don't care if your father catches us. I want to be between those legs and make you cum again."

My cheeks heat up as I look away from him. He grabs my chin and turns my head to look at him once again.

"You want that too, don't you?"

Fuck. He's so hot. If it weren't for his grip on me, I would be a puddle on the floor.

"Who's there?" Filch's voice echos from down the hallway.

Draco lets go of my chin and gives me a wink before running towards the dungeons.

I roll my eyes before running towards the Gryffindor tower.

~*~

Entering my dorm, I look at my clock and read 2:13 a.m.

I looked at myself in the mirror and got surprised that my lipstick was still there. I walk into the bathroom and start taking my makeup off and letting my hair down.

I took off my shoes and then took off my dress, leaving me in just my matching bra and panties. There's a tap at my window, I look to see Athena with a letter in her beak.

I walk over and let her in before shutting the window and taking the letter from her beak.

It was a green envelope with black trim around it, I flipped it and saw the M wax seal.

Malfoy.

I sigh and open the letter to find a note with his beautiful hand-writing written all over it.

Serena,

You won't even expect it. I'll have you shaking beneath me until you're begging me to stop. I don't think I'll be able to control myself.

D.M.

I blush at what's written. I put on my pj set before sitting on my bed with my quill, ink and paper.

Through the years I've known him, when he loses control, he makes you lose it too.

Smirking to myself, I dip my quill in the ink jar before writing back a response.