memory

A/N: this is a short filler chapter sorry y'all🤭

301 words

Robin groans, going to sit up but is stopped by a weight on his chest. He looks down, smiling when he sees Finney basically ontop of him. He slowly pushes Finney to the side, and gets up.

Robin is sitting on the couch, eating a slice of toast. He's watching a random movie on a random channel, a corny romance movie.

Robin hears his bedroom door open, and out comes Finney in all his glory.

"Morning." Finney says, heading straight to the kitchen. Robin hums in response. Finney returns shortly with a slice of toast aswell, and a juice box.

"Didn't know you like this kind of stuff Rob." Finney says, in response to the movie playing. "Shut up asshole. It's entertaining." Robin says, kicking Finney in his side.

-
-

The 2 are now walking around outside, snacks in hand from the grab n go. Finney opens up a bag of cheetos, shoving a few in his mouth.

"Jesus, what is it with you and those cheetos?" Robins laughs from beside him. Finney shrugs, grinning.

They eventually come across the park, both stopping. Finney stares at the treehouse, Finney hates the memory from that stupid place.

He looks over at Robin, seeing a uncomfortable look on his face aswell. Finney sighs, walking ahead away from the park, Robin following.

They walk together in silence, until Finney breaks it.

"Hey Robin?" He asks, uncertainly. Finney begins to play with the edges of the cheetos bag. "Yeah Finn?" Robin replies, bumping shoulders with Finney.

"Can you come over tomorrow? I'll call you when you can.." Finney says, looking at Robin. Robin nods, smiling at the boy. "Yeah, i'm free anytime, you know that." Robin says, winking.

Finney just laughs.

may have mistakes.