content

A/N: My orientation for school is tomorrow i'm gonna shit my pants. I hate all those mfs there. Anyways, thank you for 3k reads on this🫶

543 words

(2 month timeskip)

School was finally out, and Finney felt all of his stress float away.

The last 2 months have been hectic, but he had managed. He had become very close friends with Bruce, Robin, Billy, Griffin, and Vance. They had all actually formed into a small friend group, thanks to them all knowing Finney. Finney had especially grown very close to Robin, the two boys were inseparable.

Robin was always there for Finney, and Finney was so grateful for him.

It was the first night of summer break,and all of them were piled up in Vance's truck at the drive in movies. Vance and Bruce were in the front seats, while Griffin and Billy were in the back seats by the windows. That left Finney and Robin. Robin was sitting in the middle of Billy and Griffin, while Finney was sitting on the floor, between Robins legs.

The previews were showing, and Finney feels someone tap his shoulder. He turns around, and looks up at Robin. "Hm, I like this view." Robin says, referring to Finney sitting between his legs. Finney eyes go wide, before smacking Robins thigh.

"Sit on my lap Finn, you're like crammed down there." Robin says, patting his lap. Finney hesitates, before moving to sit on the boys lap. Finneys face must be bright red, because Billy and griffin are giggling. Robins hands stay by his own sides, as the movie finally begins.

Halfway through the movie Robin wraps his arms around Finneys stomach, and brings him to rest against his chest. Finneys breath gets caught in his throat, before relaxing, letting his head fall onto Robins shoulder. Finney gasps as he feels Robin press a ghost of a kiss on his jaw.

As the movie plays, Finney absentmindedly plays with Robins hand. Finney looks at the two boys infront of them, and sees them holding hands over the console of the car. Finney smiles, and let's out a sigh of content.

"You okay hermoso?" Robin whispers in his ear. Finney nods, "Yeah i'm okay, just happy." Finney reply's, smiling. Robin sends a smile back, "Good." He reply's.

After the movie is over, Vance drops the boys off at their houses. Finney is out of Robins lap now, next to him. "Hey do you wanna spend the night at my house?" Finney says, in a hushed voice. Robin looks over, "Why Finn? You wanna do something?" Robin asks, grinning suggestively.

Finney scoffs, "No asshead, just wanted to spend time with you I guess." Finney says. "I know, yeah i'll stay the night." Robin says. "Yo, Vance just drop me off with Finn." Robin tells the curly headed boy. "Mk." Vance reply's.

A few minutes later they arrive at Finneys, both boys jumping out of the car. "Bye guys!" Bruce says, before Vance speeds off. "Come on, be quiet though. I don't know if Gwen is here." Finney says, opening the front door. Robin nods, allowing himself to be dragged by his wrist.

cliffhanger🤭 i'll upload the next part in a few don't worry.

may have mistakes🫶

Thoughts?