trusts.

A/N: i went to my highschools homecoming game last night and it was so fun omg. my friend and i kept smooching and we got yelled at by my other friend💀. Be ready for the end of this chapter by the way.

626 words

2 weeks later

"Can the two of you stop making out and come out here with us?" Bruce complains, grabbing a soda from his fridge.

Robin side eyes him, flipping him off. Finney pushes Robin away, disconnecting their lips. "Sorry Bruce, this assface is horny all the time." Finney says, walking over to the fridge.

"Shut up Finn. You were the one who started it." Robin says, walking out of the kitchen, and out the back door. Finney rolls his eyes, following Bruce out of the kitchen.

-
-

"Bruce is a hypocrite." Robin declares, glaring at Vance and Bruce. The two of them are on the porch steps, making out.

"Shut it Robin." Finney says, smacking the boy's shoulder. "It's true! He can't get on our asses, then proceed to basically have Vance fuck him on the porch." Robin whines, putting his head on Finneys shoulder.

The 2 of them are sitting on the grass, watching the fire infront of them. "Uh huh." Finney says, rubbing Robins back.

Robin leans his head up, placing a kiss on Finneys neck. Finney hums, placing his face in the crook of Robins neck.

"I love you Finn." Robin says, bringing Finney onto his lap. Finney smiles, leaning back against Robins chest. "I love you too Robin." Finney says, Intertwining their fingers, and kissing the back of Robins hand.

They sit in silence for 20 more minutes, watching everything around them. Finney eventually tells Robin they should probably leave since it's 9pm already.

They say their goodbyes and head out.

-
-

Robin unlocks his front door, letting Finney in first. Finney walks in immediately feeling warm from the coldness of the December night.

"Be quiet, mami is asleep." Robin says quietly, taking his jacket off. Finney nods, taking his off aswell.

They head to Robins room, Finney softly closing and locking the door behind them. Robin groans, "I'm so fucking tired." He says, flopping face first onto his bed.

"Ew, get off your bed with your dirty clothes." Finney says, yanking Robin up by his hand. Robin sits up, eyes still closed, putting his head on Finneys stomach.

Finney smiles, brushing his hand through Robins hair. Robin hums, leaning his head upwards to look up at Finney. Finney leans down, placing a peck on Robins lips, before walking to the boys dresser.

Finney throws a fresh pair of clothes at Robin, and picks some out for himself. They both change, Robin whisper yelling at Finney for making too much noise.

They go to brush their teeth and freshen up, and head back to the room. "Do we really have to hang out with those losers again tomorrow?" Robin says, getting under the covers.

"Yeah we do." Finney says, leaning down and flicking Robins forehead. He gets under the covers aswell, laying on his side to face Robin. Robin turns on his side, facing Finney.

They talk in whispered voices for what seems like forever, in reality it only being 20 minutes. Robin falls asleep first.

Finney let's out a breath, grabbing Robins hand from under the covers, intertwining their fingers again. He looks over Robins face as best as he could in the dark room. Finney feels himself smiling as he closes his eyes.

He trusts that everything will be okay.

may have mistakes.

-
-

This is the end of this book. Thank you all for the support on this story, i've had so much fun writing it. Look out for any new books i'll be writing soon.🫶