𝐈𝗺𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐍

Hey everyone, it has been brought to my attention that a author on this app wrote a story that is almost identical to mine. I started this book in early June and the other book wasn't written until August. Of course there is a chance that this could all be a coincidence, but everything just seems too similar. 

I am not going to give the name of the book or who the author is because I don't want them receiving any messages or hate, I have privately messaged them and am hoping that the problem will resolve its self.

I will say, please do not copy someone else's work! Authors on this app put so much hard work and dedication into their books not only for you guys to read but for ourselves as well. Writing can be a good outlet for people and when you see someone else taking your ideas and using them as their own it is hurtful.

This has definitely been one of my favorite books to write and I have worked so hard trying to come up with entertaining and powerful dialogue that will keep you all invested in my book. I love this book and Ava has quickly became my baby.

Since Ava isn't going to be able to fly for a little while the next few chapters are going to be entirely my own ideas, we will see Ava's recovery and along with what will happen to Ash. Relationships will grow between other pilots, I am very excited to finish the book for you guys!

Have a great weekend everyone!!