I am sorry...

Jungkook immediately took Taehyung to the nearby hospital immediately. He tried CPR on the younger but it didn't work.

"Please do-o make him right-t" The black hair male said sobbing loudly while running with the younger who was unconscious. Taehyung's body was becoming cold each and every second and it was like his breathing rate was also decreasing.

He immediately took him to the doctor and he put him instantly in the emergency room after looking at the condition of the younger.

"Wait here. I will take care of him." The young yet mature looking doctor told Jungkook who was not leaving the younger's hand.

"B-but can't I come too-o?" Jungkook asked shuttering hoping for the best though he knew that it was not allowed.

"No. Please stay here. I will try to cure him but as you see I don't thin" He was cut off by the mascular man infront of him who was holding his collar tightly fuming in anger.

"Dare to say the whole sentence, I will kill you right here right now." Jungkook said loudly choking the doctor for a good while.

But soon he left when he saw the doctor struggling to breath more. He knew that he needed him.

"Do your fucking work.. make him okay or else you will never see the world again after coming back from the room" The black hair male said pushing the already scared doctor harshly. He immediately ran towards the emergency room.

It was 2 hours, the doctor entered the room but still there was no response from the other side. Jungkook was becoming worried as each and every seconds pass. He was regretting everything and kept mumbling"sorry" within his shaky breath.

He flinched a bit as his heart beat increased when he saw the door of the emergency room opened revealing a sad face of the doctor.

Jungkook immediately ran towards the doctor.

"Is-s my baby okay? He is fine? Yes right?" He asked eagerly waiting for the answers but the other was biting his lips making the black haired male more angry.

"I asked you something.. IS HE OKAY?" this time the doctor was too much scared by hearing the loud yet dark voice of the man infront of him.

"He's fine." He said before avoiding the strong gaze of Jungkook.

"What took you so time to answer?" Jungkook asked angrily though he was very very happy from inside.

"Okay. I am going inside." Jungkook said heading towards the room

"No-o you can't." The doctor told shaking very badly.

"What do you mean by I can't? Huh?" Jungkook asked a bit harshly than previous.

"I mean I want to talk with you about something."

"Later. I prefer him first than your shit talking." He said totally ignoring the fact that he hurted the young doctor too much..

He opened the door in a rush and when he entered he saw the younger cutely staring at his fingers.

He came forward and sat in front of him.

"Hello baby." Jungkook greeted smiling sadly.

"Uh,who are yew?"

Jungkook was shocked hearing the question. He panicked and asked him again.

"What do you mean by who I am? I am your Husband, Jeon Jungkook. Don't you remember me? We are married." Jungkook tarted loudly making the boy infront of him scare as he stood up from his sit.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare you baby." He said as he started caressing the cheeks of the younger who was looking a lil shocked.

"I dwon't nou you." He said in a baby voice.

Jungkook immediately ran outside the room and was spotted by the doctor who was standing there still then.

"Why is he behaving like that? Huh?" He asked angrily.

"Come with me."

The doctor made the angry man follow towards his cabin.

"Sit down." The doctor said before sitting on his own chair.

"Don't mind me. Just answer me." Jungkook said being too much impatient to know the reason of the younger's weird behaviour.

"He's in little space Mr Jeon."

"What? Little space? But how? And why?"

"He had a panic attack because of that. I don't know what happened between you two nor do I am interested in it. So I just wanted to say he's in his little space. So he's acting like that." The doctor said looking at his computer for something.

"And when will he come back to his own form again?" Jungkook asked already feeling enough guilty for he knew he was the only reason for this misery of the younger.

"Depends on how he feels safe around someone. Right now he will think of that person as his parent who will appear him first. Since he don't know anyone still now."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He kept his head down. All over feeling guilty over and over again.

"Don't worry. He'll be alright. Just take care of him as a child." The doctor said trying to calm the boy infront of him even though he hurted him previously.

"Dwaddy????"

--------------------------------------------------

My exams are over today. So I thought yes why not?

Btw I love little space too much so I thought of it.. I think they are really cute...

Hope you liked this chapter..
Bye
Take love..💕