A new "him"

Cheating is something which you choose to do it yourself knowing that it is wrong. And cheating on a pure soul is totally unacceptable......
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook regretted everything. His decisions, his presence in the world. He knew what he did was wrong but the day when he realised it was too late...

It was 5 years since Taehyung left. From then nobody knew about him, not even his hyungs except Yoongi. Taehyung worked day and night without resting a bit, trying to catch his dreams.

There's a word "if you work hard nobody can stop you to reach your goals." And Taehyung did that only. He worked hard for getting his revenge. He worked hard so that he don't have to depend on anyone for living.

Though his father wanted him to look after the Kim company but Taehyung wasn't at all interested in it.

In Present -

"Sir, everyone is waiting for you." A beautiful lady spoke with much respect in her tone for the male. How much power, dignity he gained within few years.

"Go ahead. I am coming." The voice is not at all soft. It was harse, cold , filled with anger.

Saying that the male came out of his house only to be captured with lot's of camera infront of him. All were trying hard to capture a little glimpse of the FAMOUS, NO NOT FAMOUS. IT'S MOST FAMOUS MODEL IN THE WHOLE WORLD, KIM TAEHYUNG.

The person for whom whole world can dies in a single second. The person who was more than the word "powerful". Not only in his work but also in everything. There's literally nothing he didn't learnt or can't do.

Today is Taehyung's last shooting day. So he was going for the shooting.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" The beautiful lady again spoke who was known as the famous and trusted secretary of Kim Taehyung. Yes, she works for him.

Name : Kim Sana Secretary of Kim TaehyungAge - 21 yearsCrush - Taehyung

Name : Kim Sana
Secretary of Kim Taehyung
Age - 21 years
Crush - Taehyung. (Yes she loves him but not like those sluts who literally loves him for his body. She loves him for his beautiful soul but she knew that Taehyung loves someone else)

"Yeah say." Taehyung said looking outside.

"Sir, I heard you are going back to Korea. Is it true sir?"

"Yeah, I am going back. It's long since I met with hyungs. I miss them." Taehyung said with his soft tone. He only uses this tone with Sana(sometimes)

"Sir-r, I will miss you." She mumbled in a low voice trying not to cry in front of Taehyung.

"Huh? Aren't you coming with me? I thought you were my secretary."

"Can I sir?" Sana immediately became happy knowing that she was also given permission to go to Korea with Taehyung.