Could be the worst day..

Likewise it was a normal day for both the males. Like Jungkook became too busy with his works and Taehyung too... They just didn't get to see each other often which made both the males unhappy.

In the morning...

Taehyung was making breakie in a hurry when he felt a strong veiny arms around his waist, hugging him securely...

"Morning, koo." Taehyung greeted as usual but he got no response.... He turned back to see the other... But Jungkook just hugged him more tightly...

"Koo, I need to go for the photoshoot and you too have an important meeting today. Don't you think we shouldn't be late?" The younger asked not aware of the situation.

Jungkook backed from the male a little and made the younger face towards him.

"No meeting and no photoshoot today. Cancel all." Jungkook said in his stern voice making the younger scared , for it was the first time he saw him this much angry.

"Jungkook-k i-i can't just cancel the photoshoot-t. It's important for the Vogue magazine." Taehyung said shuttering like anything.

"I said no and it means no. Don't question anymore and come in our room. I will be waiting." Saying that Jungkook went from there.

Taehyung just couldn't understand what just happened. Everything was alright last night then what happened?!

Taehyung's Pov:

I never saw Kookie this much angry before. I thought what happened.. I quickly made the breakfast for him and went upstairs. When I opened the door I couldn't understand why it was so dark inside early in the morning..

I softly called "Kookie are you inside?"

I got no response.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Come inside and lock the door." I heard the deep voice which made me shiver.

I followed his orders and locked the door. When I was locking the door I could feel someone back hugged me tightly.

" Kookie-e?"

"Yes baby."

"Why you called-d me?" I shuttered in every sentence as I could feel Jungkook's lips around my neck giving soft kisses.

I tried hard not to moan but it didn't help.

"Ah-h Jungkook"

"What baby? What happened?"

I was losing control. I immediately turned and faced him.

"Koo, why you called me?" I asked looking at him with my dark eyes.

"Baby, can you just stop using this expression of your's? You know it makes me hard." He said with a clear smirk plastered on his face.

I gulped hard listening to him.

"Um, kookie do you need anything?" I asked this time more softly.

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"You. I need you."

My eyes widened listening to what he said. It's not like I didn't want it. It's because I was not ready for it.

"Jungkook, I told you right? That I am not ready for this." I said when he just scoffed at me.

"Why tae? How many days are you going to keep yourself away from me? Don't you trust me enough? Can't you give yourself to me?" He said when I just avoided his words and turned my head.

I hissed when he grabbed my chin tightly making me look at him.

"This beautiful eyes should always be on me. Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly not wanting to make him more angry.

"Answer my question, baby." He asked again changing his tone of voice and that was what made me more scare.

I remained quiet not knowing the answer of his questions. I did trust him but- but I just couldn't make myself prepare for that. I flinched hearing his loud voice again.

"Just answer the God damn question,Taehyung"

"I-I just need some time, Jungkook." I said shuttering not being sure with his reaction.

"Jungkook? Huh? Now I am not your Kookie, koo anymore? Now it's Jungkook?" He said chuckling.

"What are you saying? Why are you behaving like this Jungkook?"

"Why?" He again chuckled.

"Yes why?"

"Do you fucking think Kim Taehyung that you can just cheat behind my back and I would not know that?"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING,, JUNGKOOK!!"

--------------------------------------------------

Well babies! How are you allllll??? No am not back ... Just my mommy (hehe it's my secret mommy) asked me to write one more chapter. so I did. But I couldn't complete it.... 🥲

Dunno when I will update next.

Hope you'll liked this chapter. Do you think Taehyung really cheated on Jungkook?

Bye...
Stay safe...
Love you'll...✨💙