Was he cheating? ✓

Taehyung went and immediately made the breakfast quickly. He made Jungkook's favourite pan cake along with maple syrup and his favourite banana milk.

"Kookie, breakfast is ready. Come downstairs." He shouted.

After few minutes Jungkook came downstairs and without even looking at Taehyung he sat on the chair and started eating.

"Won't you eat?" Jungkook asked coldly without even looking at the blue haired male who was staring happily at his husband.

"I will eat later." Taehyung was happy atleast Jungkook was concerned about him. He atleast asked him to eat.

After finishing breakfast Jungkook stood up, took his belongings and went to wear his shoes.

The blue haired male ran towards his husband and give a small peck on his lips.

"I love you, kookie. Come home safely. I will be waiting for you." The blue haired male said in a happy tone hoping for a love you too from his husband since he very often says it. Taehyung thought maybe because his husband was cold and don't like to show emotions.

Jungkook just nodded and left. (A/n : Ah cold ass!)

Time skip:

It was already 12 at the midnight. Still Jungkook wasn't home. The blue haired male fell asleep on the couch while waiting for his husband. After sometimes he woke up and saw the clock again. It was now 1.

Taehyung became worried as Jungkook wasn't receiving phone calls also. After sometimes he got one call from a unknown number.

"Hello! Is this Jeon Taehyung?"

"Yes it is. Who is it?" Taehyung asked in a confused yet worried tone.

"Actually sir you husband is so much drunk and can't even move from here." The unknown person said.

"Where is he right now?"

"At XXX club. Please come and take him home." The man said and immediately Taehyung ran to fetch his car keys.

After 30 minutes he finally reached at the club. He went inside and felt a little uncomfortable as he was not used to come in this type of place. He was not actually that type of guy who would come at club and drink the hell out.

He carried Jungkook though it was not easy for him to carry the muscle bunny alone but he did.

While changing the black haired male's dress, Jungkook mumbled something.

"Baby! You know right I don't l-love him. Don't bring him between ussss! Plwese! "

Taehyung was confused. He never said Jungkook anything like this. Then what was he saying?

Taehyung's Pov :

I got Jungkook home and cleaned him up. While cleaning he said something. I tried to hear him properly and finally I heard him.

What does he mean? Maybe he was drunk that's why saying such things. I tried to shrug that off.

I dressed myself up in comfortable clothes again and laid beside Jungkook. But that words didn't left my mind.

He wasn't cheating with me. He can't be. Right?

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

I know it's a short chapter. Currently am thinking of something else. I got so many ideas. Hehe!

Vote and comment babies!
Bye ✨