Chapter 14: The power of seven

Demons shoot at a skeleton as bones are sent flying through their chests. Some are running in terror while some are trying to fight against the skeleton, but none of their attacks are landing on him. The skeleton laughs as he says, "So you all want to have a bad time? Let's get this over with so that the boss can be happy" the skeleton is none other than Dark Sans, Rendy watches the chaos on top of a building as he stands up and jumps down near Dark Sans "All of you get the hell out of this city!" Rendy said as he landed onto the ground with it cracking after he touched the surface as the cracks go up the building behind him and collapsed. The demons are amazed as some of the charge toward him then Rendy morphs his hand into a cannon and fires a mini cannonball at the demons knocking them back to where they were but only a small amount to avoid killing them "I told you...Get the fuck out of this city! I don't want anyone to be involved with this genocide, I'm the one he wants, not you, and staying here is only going to get in my way, so back off!" Rendy said as he gave a menacingly stare at them, the demons walk away somehow understanding how he feels. Rendy's red metal body slowly turns black as his blue stripes turn purple. "What happens to robots after they go defunct? They rust in peace!" Dark Sans says as bones rise out of the ground underneath Rendy but he grabs them one at a time and breaks them like their nothing "You want to know what happened to the last person who told me a joke after hurting someone? They were sent straight to Hell. " Rendy said as he looked at Dark Sans as an aura of black and purple surrounded Rendy's body as he slowly made his way to Dark Sans. Rendy eyes turned completely white with no sign of his digital pupils. "What's up with this guy? His body is changing colour from red and blue to black and purple...I thought this guy could only go Super Sonic, so what the hell am I looking at?" Dark Sans thought to himself as Rendy scans the area to see nobody is in the city, Rendy stands in front of Dark Sans then says "Rendy is no longer here...there is only Dark Rendy" Dark Rendy attempted to punch Dark Sans as he dodges the attack. Dark Rendy appears from behind and kicks him into a building at ridiculous speeds but he teleports away before the attack make contact "He's fast...I couldn't see the attack coming" Dark Sans said as Dark Rendy appears from behind again and attempts to shoot him from behind as he dodges the attack just before the bullet touched him, Dark Rendy morphs his hand back to normal then says "You hopeless bag of bones...the reason why I move so fast is the fact that I'm using a version of Chaos Control that makes it impossible to see me with regular Chaos Control...You won't be able to see me coming in this state, better go wipe the tears of defeat off that thick skull of yours" Dark Rendy uses Chaos Control and attempts to punch him at the face but Dark Sans counters the attack with a Gaster Blaster fired directly at Dark Rendy's face as he manages to dodge the attack before it made contact. Dark Sans laughs and looks at Dark Rendy, who is terrified about what almost happened to him because if that attack landed, then he would've been killed dead on the spot. "Did you forget something, Rendy? I am Dark Sans and Dark versions of specific characters that Riegerfisc chooses to become 3 times stronger than the original. Therefore, one touch of any attack could kill you right on the spot, " Dark Sans said as he summoned ten Gaster Blasters and are aiming at Dark Rendy. "Possible chance of escaping this next attack are at 12%. I'll have to switch it up if I want to kick Dark Sans's ass. This form should do the trick, although it's untested, and I'm running low on options here, here goes nothing," Dark Rendy said as his body changes from black and purple to red and blue then slowly begins to turn into a rainbow coloured pattern. Dark Sans fires the Gaster Blasters as Hyper Rendy successfully dodges the attack and quickly punches Dark Sans as he slowly fades away. "It's over Dark Sans... I win," Hyper Rendy said as he reverted back to his normal form. He was capable of transforming into Hyper Sonic, but unfortunately, he couldn't be able to stay using the form for very long. Dark Sans turns to dust as a portal opens next to Rendy as he goes through it. Meanwhile, Riegerfisc is starting to get a little furious as he tells both Dark Jiren and Dark Infinite to work together to defeat Allen and Okaru. "I fear this won't be easier than I thought it would be," Riegerfisc said as he switched over to the One Piece universe as Dark Jiren and Dark Infinite are attacking both Allen and Okaru who are struggling against them. "Allen, stop playing with your watch and help!" Okaru yelled as Allen replied, "It's not a watch monkey. It's the omnitrix or specifically the Ultimatrix. Something is wrong with it, and I can't figure out what's wrong," Okaru goes Super Saiyan 3 and kicks Dark Jiren but he blocked it with a single finger as Dark Infinite punches Okaru at the face sending him flying through several trees. "Okaru! Come on, you stupid Ultimatrix! Just work so that I can save him and the multiverse from total destruction!" Allen yelled as he hit the Ultimatrix on a rock as he transformed into a completely new alien that he had never seen before.