Chapter 5: Origins

Rendy finished patching everyone's wounds and injuries as Anglena says "Rendy I have a question. How did you become more...you know...this" Rendy puts the bandages away as he replies "Well it's quite a long story actually but if you really want to know then sure I'll be glad to fill in the details. 6 years ago, a raccoon mobian created model R-0001 which we call Crusher. He was a savage model and would rip a weaker model in half for fun. 3 years later, I was created and sent to collect the Chaos Emeralds along obtaining data by scanning them unfortunately this caused a glitch in my programming as I gained sentient life which then made my creator very mad. She's sent a few models after me but thanks to the other models that were also glitched we formed a team to stand against our creator and here we are. That's my backstory" Kevin chuckles a bit as he drinks his cup of water "That's some backstory Rendy, mine was a bit more traumatising than yours" Kevin said as he tells them his backstory in his universe, Rendy is amazed and filled with excitement while Anglena feels a bit shocked how Kevin can live with such a dreadful past. Xando walks to them and says "That does sound traumatising while mine was more emotional than that, you see before I was born my father was captured by the Marines and got executed on the day I was born. My father was a legendary pirate with a bounty of 1 billion Beli, my mother knew if I'd stay with her we would've ended up the same way as dad did so she gave me to my uncle, who turned out to my captain Hawks. He raised me to be a pirate and told me to keep my name a secret as if anyone would know I'd be dead on the spot since everybody is after people like me and hand us over to the Marines for the money. 5 years ago I was told about a guy named Luffy after Hawks was killed by Koki along with the crew leaving only me left, hearing about Luffy inspired me to continue being a pirate and started a crew as here I am telling you my life" Kevin raises his eyebrow and asks with a smirk "Where is your mother now?" Xando looks down at the ground as Kevin is shocked "Oh sorry, I didn't know she died" Kevin said apologising for Xando's loss as Xando thanks him for the apology. Darron closes the book of weapons as he says "So you've lost your parents, you lost your creator, you lost your home and Anglena what did you lose? For me it was the love of my life, she meant everything to me until a gang of demons killed her for fun and I was the one to take the blame but they let me off the hook until a week later I was driven mad and slaughtered my entire band. I was then sentenced to death and I ended up in Hell as you can see for yourself, although it wasn't a free entry, I am cursed by the scar on my face and those who see my face will die in 5 minutes or less which is why I wear a mask on my face all the time" Anglena looks up at the night sky then tells them that she hasn't lost anything at all, the others are amazed to learn that Anglena lives a good life without any problems as they all wish that she continues living a happy life and hope she wouldn't have to lose anything because it would affect her a lot. Everyone heads off to bed except Darron who is staring at the stars as it reminds him of the Night time forest, each star looks exactly the same ones in the forest but with a much beautiful view "The night sky glimmers with dazzling light as the others sleep for the long walk ahead of us. If only you were here to see this Scarlet, you would've married me on the spot but your resting in the Heavens above while I suffer the dreaded curse I bare with hatred for my actions" Darron said as he walks to one of the tents and goes to sleep. Something is watching them from within the bushes as it runs away fast before somebody heard it, the next morning Darron and the others put the tent away as they make their way towards this person they are looking for on this island. They arrive at a cave as Rendy's navigation system tells him that the person their looking for is inside the cave but they only walked for 10 minutes from where they were, something appears on the map as it is right next to where they have to go "That's strange my navigation system picked up on another lifeform. I checked this morning and the only thing that's on the island is who we're looking for so where did this come from?" Rendy asked as they make their way into the cave until a shuriken is thrown at the ground in front of them. A Greninja walks out of the cave as it stares at them and folds its arms "Who are you? What are you doing on this island?" A voice from the cave said as a man walks out of the cave wearing a red hoodie, dark blue long pants and black shoes "The shuriken is made of water and it completely solid" Anglena said as the man raises his eyebrow and says "You haven't seen Greninja's water shuriken before? I'm surprised but that doesn't explain why your-" Greninja looks to the left as the man looks in the same direction. Greninja prepares for a fight as Rendy looked at his navigation system to see that the shapeshifter has arrived at the island "It's here...it must've absorbed something to get here faster" Rendy said as a black Sharpedo launches from the ocean and morphs into the shapeshifter as it attempts to grab the man but water shurikens are thrown at the tentacles from Greninja "I get it now, your here for our power but sorry you won't come out of this alive" the man said as the others are confused on how the man knows what's going on.