16. More fun this way❗❗

CHAPTER 16.
(SMUT❗)

Y/Ns pov.

" Silco's such a liar".

"What?", my voice didn't tremble, it just sounded off, luckily nothing she'd find suspicious. I was sure she knew about Vi.

How?

The whites of Jinx's eyes showed as they rolled up, she was irritated, yet, hopped off the chair, which she was sitting on in a comfortable 'uncomfortable ' position, "he told me ya will be back soon", she held her gun, tapping it against her chin as if she was thinking about something very important," that was three hours ago", the girl stared at me.

"I-I- it took me longer cuz I didn't understand a few things", I made up a lie with relief, knowing damn well she won't buy it, yet, that was better than telling her the truth. She'd go feral if she only knew. I can't let that happen yet, not ever. But she will, sooner or later she will.

Jinx's look never changed, it still was penetrating me like I was a meal for a starving animal," where's Silco anyway?", I decided to change the subject before she could think hard enough and create delusions.

" he's not here", her voice gave out that she was thinking of something and I ignored the unsettling tension between us, making my way to where she stood leaning onto the table. The words were said as if she concluded something evil, something fun.

" How was the shipment?", I asked not daring to look her way as I poured whiskey into a glass.

" firelights attacked us", a scoff left her lips," I destroyed all the shimmer trying to...", she paused the game, and the gun she was playing with was tossed onto the working table," it doesn't matter, I fucked everything up".

I took a sip of my whiskey, listening to her, yet my mind was twisting through the plan I was thinking of, causing me to unhear some of her words. I know she noticed and I had to reply," it's more fun that way", my shoulders shrugged.

Jinx stared at my side profile, somewhere deep in her own world too. Then she shifted as an idea went through her clever brain," I know something more fun".

Long nails stroked my exposed skin on the hip and the hairs on my neck rose, shivering. Her touch was gentle, making me melt in a blink of an eye, barely letting me breathe at a normal rate.

Now her hands were slid around my torso from behind as I stood still, enjoying the warm sense that washed over my body. I didn't protest against her hot lips on the skin of my shoulder, tilting my head back for more space as she reached my neck which still had her fading marks on it.

I felt safe with her, I knew she'd protect me with everything she had, perhaps that's what made me so vulnerable, weak to my knees.

Her hands slid around my body, moving up and beneath my top," I made something for you", one of her cold hands cupped my breast, provoking a needy desire to feel her touch between my legs," but you'll need to be a good girl if you want to get it" the heat of her breath crashed into my ear as she whispered the last part.

A nod was all she got from me, and that was enough for her to turn me around faster than I could register. Her lips found my own.

The kiss was soft, softer than clouds. It quickly escalated into something rougher as my hands wrapped around her waist, going down to her ass. She bit my lip and I opened my mouth for her to slip her tongue in, making the kiss deepen, yet it was soon broken off as she scooped my frame, then laid me flat on the table.

" you're pretty when you breathe like that", Jinx pointed out my sharp panting and I chuckled, hooking my fingers around the band of her pants to pull her into another kiss.

Once again she dragged her hand under my top, messaging my breast as our lips devoured each other. I gripped her face with one of my hands, and her waist with the other, eager to get more of her.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter each second as my core throbbed with desire. My hips bucked against her for more friction, to ease the aching between my thighs.

Jinx pulled back, rolling my shirt up and taking it off completely. I watched as she tossed it to the side," we can't do that here", I frowned," what if someone walks in". It took me a good minute to realize that the doors weren't locked, anyone could have walked in at any time.

She smiled brightly, no spark of concern on her expression," it's more fun this way", the girl looked down, trailing circles around my belly button with her nail. Redness spilled onto my cheeks and I nodded, agreeing.

This time her lips didn't meet mine, instead, they were around my nipple. As her teeth nibbled on it I let out a moan, grinding against her thigh that was pressed in between my legs. It was enough to make me out of control and my head dizzy.

I loved Jinx this way, she was nothing like last time. This time she was radiating dominance, and even if I don't like being bossed around I can get on my knees for her.

That's what she did right after pulling my pants off; got onto her knees as my legs were at each side of the table. I was spread out for her, letting her use me however she'd like and eat me like a starving animal.

" I love seeing you like this", she admired me, running her fingernails over my underwear. My breath caught in my dry throat. I watched the ceiling, waiting for her to do something, anything. It felt like hours had passed, I needed it fast.

As if she just read my mind, her fingers slid through the side of the fabric, getting right into my very core. The image of her kneeling before me was all over my eyes as I shut them tight, forgetting that we were in Silco's office and that I was being fucked by his daughter on his very work table, even though it made this even more exciting.

" you're so warm, toots!", Jinx whispered, shouting quietly as I failed to hold my moans in.

I could sense her frowning. Her fingers slowed down, making me whine as the feeling of climax tumbled away," you gotta keep it quiet, sweetcheeks", she smiled softly.

My hand reached for hers, bringing it to my face and pressing it to my mouth to keep me quiet as her fingers reached a high pace. As if it wasn't enough Jinx slipped her tongue in without a warning. Both of my legs were resting on each side of her slim shoulders.

It felt as if hot lava was ruining everything in its way in my stomach. My head felt like it would explode with each thrust she made. I gripped the edge of the table to hold onto something while I began trembling and my walls clenched around her fingers and tongue indicating that I was close, too close.

"Ji-in-", I couldn't finish the sentence as she hit that one right point, and all the stars exploded in my head down to every part of my body too hard.

A tear ran down my temple, falling straight onto the polished wood of Silco's table. Jinx pulled her fingers out, lifting herself to her feet as her fingers interlocked with mine. She leaned in closer to me, stroking my flushed face and looking straight into my eyes.

Her eyes helped me to get my breath back, they held the whole ocean in them," you did so well, toots". My own eyes closed as I felt her lips kiss away my tears slowly and carefully.

" let's get ya cleaned up before someone shows up"