vi. 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

"You mock me." Queen Stephanie said watching from a window the kingdom. "I know what you're doing. I know exactly what you're doing."

A soldier entered the room and politely interrupted.

"Lady? Your presence has been requested by the King."

"Leave me."

The soldier raised an eyebrow, the kingdom from the passed years had been dealing with Queen Stephanie at her very worse form. And thought that soldier knew that he insisted.

"Lady, he is not well. The nurses are fearful that he won't make it through the night."

She putted her index finger on her mouth with lips parted and shushed him.

"Can you not see we're having a conversation?" The soldier didn't got further in his duty of bringing Stephanie there, she turned once more looking to Maverick's wings. "When the curse fails, Maverick will come for me. And on that day, I will be ready."

Aurora and Maverick were in a lake together watching the fairies do their dance on it. As [Name] watched from afar, just to company Aurora.

"They're so beautiful." Aurora commented after giggling at the beauty of the creatures. Their soft touch made the lake glow in golden pure color. She turned to [Name] who was with a sad smike looking down. She stood up taking [Name]'s hand and forcing her to sit close to Maverick, he wanted to move but Aurora stopped. "You are not going to do your job as Fairly Godparents, if you are not together!"

She said with a smile upon both of them, as [Name] turned to face him but when he look at her too they turned each other's eyes away to face the floor. No words were exchanged.

But then she stood up sitting on his side, not facing him, just watching Aurora playing with other Moors, as he did the same, but looking at the floor.

The creatures, chirrup and Aurora played with it, until mud was thrown on them. Maverick watched the girl with a soft smile and then turned and looked to [Name] who was laughing at them, he didn't do anything, for a moment. But then he took the mud on the floor and thrown on [Name] who wasn't paying attetion, who glared at Maverick, again the deja vu feeling was there, but no memory was seen. Her jaw drop and she shook the mud off and throwed at him, this time. Diaval laughed when a mud ball hit Maverick face, from the other creatures play with Aurora.