i. 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Let us tell an old story anew, and we will see how well you know it

Let us tell an old story anew, and we will see how well you know it. Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors.

The sunlight from the dawn kissed the kingdom surface in a good way to start the day. Where the sun made its way to the colorful stained glass on the castle.

So vast was the discord between them, that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together.

A good morning from the birds echoed through the village, which was really distant from the castle itself. But the village was a place where some people welcomed the sun with open windows and greeted their neighbors.

In one kingdom lived a folk like you and me, with a vain and greedy king to rule over them.

Going more deep and far from that simple kingdom, over mountains close to a little farm close to it was a forest where different types of creatures lived there.

They were forever discontent, and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors.

Creatures flew to each side of the place close and far greeting each other, for once more see the people they love and care about on their side.

For in the other kingdom, the Moors, lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature. And they needed neither king nor queen, but trusted in one another.

For far beyond, a tree was supported in the tip of a cliff with roots steady on the ground. And on that tree lived one creature.

In a great tree on a great cliff in the moors, lived one such spirit. You might take him for a boy, but he was not any boy. He was a fairy.

The boy with horns and huge wings, dark hair, greenish eyes and small fangs, played with the toys made of wood, when heard a crack on the tree. He gasped and dropped the toys, searching on the tree which branch had broken, when he found a familiar silhouette with hands on her mouth apologizing over and over. He snorted, taking the girl's hand and putting on the broken branch, as he closed his eyes.

His wings were surely bigger than hers, and the difference was well capable of telling the moment you saw both of them in a considered distance side by side. With his eyes closed, golden powder came out of his hands as a very small quantity of dark blueish powder came off the girl's hand too, helping him fix the broken branch. Once it was fixed the girl's eyes brightened up and looked at the boy in awe.

"There you go. See, how it wasn't that difficult? You're not that bad in magic." She rolled her eyes as he snickered. "How did you break that though?"

He was never alone, not just he had other creatures but he had a fairy that was always on his side, as she fixed his trouble and he fixed hers.