Was I just taken?

Heading back to where the rest of the group was I could smell a bunch of different scents approaching quickly, I then take a run towards them only to find that men in armour had already surrounded my guild mates.
"Hey, who are you?" I ask as I make my way towards Wendy and Lucy, noticing Yukino there as well.
"It's fine Riozawa. They're palace knights, they want to show us something." Lucy tells me before she explains everything, untill they lead us towards what they call The Eclipse Gate. I stand back and zone out as it feels like the gate is calling to me, however that's soon cut off by none other than the great Natsu as he tires to attack the guards effectively draining him of his magic power. I face palm and help him up from the ground.
"Thanks." He says groggily as his eyes only look at me. I nod and focus my attention back on the guards as they start to take Lucy away and without thinking I call out something that may or may not be true.
"You're looking for Celestial wizards right, well I'm one too." I tell them dropping Natsu who was as shocked as the others.
"Are you really? If you are prove it then." The commander tells me, I nod and take out my necklace, one that many many people never even notice. On the necklace is a single key, a sliver one.
"Open gate of the archer, Orion Constellation." I call out before I summon an archer.
"Master. It's been a while how have you been?" Orion asks as he bows slightly.
"I've been well thank you. Sorry I haven't called upon you in quite a while." I apologize to him yet he immediately starts fussing over simple things.
"You really are a celestial wizard." Grey points out.
"How come you never told us?" Natsu asks as I send Orion back to the spirit world.
"You never asked-" I start
"What about what happened with Angle and Loki?" Lucy asks pointedly, but I dot reply. Soon another wave of guards come and restrain Lucy, Yukino, The commander and I. As I'm about to fightback I feel a hard hit to the back of my head, my brain becomes fuzzy and my vision starts to fade.
"It'll be okay." I manage to say to Gajeel, Wendy and the others before my body goes limp. Nine of us knowing what would transpire in the next few days.