Battle of four dragons

"Were putting team A and B together from now on. The judges have decided to combine our two teams so that the matchups will be equal." Master says and most of the members protest
"What about out points?" I hear someone ask.
"They're letting us keep our lower score. So for the new team Fairytail well have Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Erza and Gray." Gramps says.

I sigh loudly as I watch the fight between Mermaid Heel's Milliana and Lamia Scale's Lyon and Yura. It started out boring untill Kagura stepped in and was about to end Lyon but the bell stopped them.
"Next up we have Fairytail's Natsu and Gajeel vs Sabertooth's twin dragons Sting and Rouge!" The judge calls out and I perk up.
"Don't loose, ya hear me Natsu." I say, he looks over his shoulder to me and gives the smile that I love. I return it and sit down to watch the battle between the four dragon slayers.

Attack after attack all four go head to head untill Sting and Rouge powered up a bit and attacked Gajeel and Nastu in synch, however it seemed meaningless and both Gajeel and Nastu quickly adapted to the power increase. I watched in amazement as Natsu stopped Stings punch with one hand. After being knocked down again Sabertooths resident dragonslayers activate their dragon force shockimg many people, besides me and their guild. With the dragon force activated Sting became cocky and took on both Gajeel and Natsu alone. After another bunch of attacks from the white dragon slayer and destroying the arena floor, Natsu and Gajeel can be seen laying on the floor. Rouge joins his partner in the cave but before they could count the win Natsu and Gajeel stand up moaning and groaning.
After a small fight between our teams members Gajeel gets shoved into a cart and speeds off somewhere now making it a two against one for Fairytail.
"Win this Nastu." I say to myself and that's exactly what he did, after an epic battle with Sting and Rouge activating their dragon force and even doing a unison raid Natsu kept his word and won his match single handedly with Gajeel still missing. I smiled brightly down at the cave where Natsu was and used telepathy magic

'Nice going Natsu.' I tell him
'Anythng for you, Rio.' he replies making me blush and look away
'idiot' I say back to him, I cut off the telepathy but could still hear Natsu laugh happily before raising his hand proudly showing the fairytail symbol.