Meeting Zeref

"Everyone listen up!" Master called for everyone's attention. I moved away already knowing what's gonna happen. I didn't pay any attention and tried to leave but was stopped by one of Freed's enchantments
"Levy, re-write for me too and I'll tell you which route is the easiest." I told her making her nod her head eagerly, I watched her re-write the enchantment for Gajeel, herself and I.
When we got to the island I told her which route to take, having her thank me before leaving me alone to explore like I intended, I walked and walked admiring the view of the island. When I came to a clearing where i found a guy asleep against a tree looking very peaceful and honestly really handsome, I tried getting closer as quietly as possible but unfortunately for me I stepped on a twig making the male snap his eyes open and look at me scared.
"I won't hurt you, if that's what you're worries about..." I said moving closer ever so slightly.
"No stay back." He said making me stop dead in my tracks as I heard the worry in his eyes. I looked at him in full, he had black hair and is wearing a robe of some sorts, he looked young yet still older than me or even Erza, maybe about Mira's age then.
"What's your name?" I asked him taking a seat on the ground far enough for him to feel comfortable, but too far.
He looked at me still worried but looked down again quickly noticing my attention is on him.
"Zeref." He answered softly. I recognized the name immediately but smiled at him none the less so he wouldn't be freaked out.
"Hiya Zefer, I'm Riozawa Stark... So what you doing on the island?" I asked him slightly moving closer without him noticing, or if he did he didn't say anything.
"I'm here because it's deserted. I don't want to hurt people...anymore, also it's Zeref." He told me. I sat there for a minute in silence thinking, before he spoke again
"What are you doing here?" He asked, I smiled wider and moved closer ever so slightly again.
"I'm here to visit Mavis Vermilion's grave. She's the first Master of my guild: Fairytail." I said showing him my guild mark. Zeref look at at and I could see a hint of nostalgia in his eyes. From what I had yet to find out.
"I used to know Mavis. She was an incredible wizard. So selfless and beautiful, she was also smart; very smart..." Zeref told me before he laid his head back on the tree looking at the sky above getting lost in his thoughts.
"Well she should be to have created Fairytail!" I beamed making him glance at me from the corner of his eyes giving me a feint smile as well.
"Well for the next few days the island is going to have people for out anual S-Class promotion trials. After that you'll have the while island to yourself... Untill next year the is." I said smiling and he looked a little terrified.
"It's okay. I'll try to keep them away from you if I can." I say easing his worries.