AN OCEAN AWAY (Tastes Like Strawberries part 2)

SUMMARY: Things don't always go easy when you're dating your professor.

WORD COUNT: 12.7k

WARNING: sexual content

You walk down the familiar hallway texting back Eden that you are not spending the night at home again.

Eden: You really need to tell me about the dick that keeps you so busy these days.

Y/N: I never said a thing about any dick.

Eden: Oh please, you surely got yourself a rebound after Harry, you can't tell me otherwise.

Y/N: Don't you get a rebound when you broke up with someone? I was never together with Harry, so it doesn't make sense.

Eden: You had a thing!! Okay, whatever. Keep your little secrets, I guess it's fine...

Y/N: Love you!

Chuckling to yourself you put the phone away and stop at the door you know all too well, knocking two times before you open it and poke your head inside.

Harry is sitting at his desk, his reading glasses sitting low on the bridge of his nose as he is vigorously scribbling something down into his notebook. He lifts his head at your arrival and you shut the door closed behind you.

"Hello, professor," you smile at him teasingly, walking around his desk as he pushes himself back a little so you can sit on his lap, pecking his lips gently.

"Hey, done for the day?" he asks, his fingers tenderly stroking your thighs over the fabric of your jeans.

"Yeah. We can leave if you're done," you nod.

"Just a few more minutes, alright?"

"Sure," you nod, standing up from his lap so he can finish his work while you sit on the little loveseat he has in the corner, right under the window.

It's been six weeks since New Year's Eve, the new semester has officially started, you're working your way towards your degree as this is officially your last semester, but what's more important that you and Harry have been a couple for six weeks following the heated actions of New Year's Eve.

Harry is still quite anxious about the whole thing, always on high alert and he even asked you to lie to Eden and Nat too. You tried to fight him on that, but you could tell how much he wanted to protect what you had so you decided to feed them this elaborate story about how you and Harry had a fight on New Year's Eve and realized that it would have never worked out so you agreed to stay just friends. It seems like they believed, because they've been keen on trying to set you up with someone while you just keep dodging their attempts, sneaking around with Harry behind their back.

Other than the continuous lying and sneaking around, things have been going well with him. You've been spending a lot of time at his place, the only hiding spot where you can be carefree around each other without always watching out for others around you.

Today is Valentine's day and though your opportunities to celebrate are very slim, having anything that's slightly public crossed out of the list, that still doesn't stop the two of you from having a good night in.

You watch him curiously as he is reading the lines of someone's essay probably, or some test, whatever. Holding the pen ready to use whenever he finds something incorrect, he furrows his eyebrows at something before crossing out a line, mouthing the words he writes to the side of the page. He doesn't wear his glasses that often, but he's been complaining about having dry eyes these past days so it's no surprised he switched to them from his contact lenses.