𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒛

KRIS PEREZ

Age : 14Kris is a very rude person (not all the time) on the outside which is why she never had any friends when she lived with her dad in Chicago but on the inside she had attachment issues, clinging issues and more she just likes to show her lov...

..........................................................................................
Age : 14
Kris is a very rude person (not all the time) on the outside which is why she never had any friends when she lived with her dad in Chicago but on the inside she had attachment issues, clinging issues and more she just likes to show her love depending on if she likes you or not .

----------------------------

When I got in the house I was greeted by my lovely sister "hiiiii sissy !!" I say hugging her tightly "girl I'm so glad your back I need fashion help ASAP" she says pulling me into our room "ok ok let me see what you got" I say and I see the really cute black dress so I put some stuff together and hand it to her "yesss perfect thank youuuu" she says hugging me "where you going?" I ask "a party and you're coming to so find something we leave in 10" she says so I pull out my suitcase and I find some cute fits and I pick this orange type dress and it's my first party being back so I gotta look good , after a few minutes I was ready and Maddy wanted to take a photo of me so I let her

Maddy_Perez

Caption : 𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 !!!♡︎     ◎         ➤---------------Comments

♡︎     ◎         ➤
---------------
Comments

Fez.co : 𝗡𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

Kris_Perez : 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

Rue_Rue : 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗺𝗴 !
ʳᵉᵖˡⁱᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵏʳⁱˢ
𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛 𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗨 !!

Ashtray.w : 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱
ʳᵉᵖˡᵏᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵃᵈᵈʸ
𝗢𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

----------------------------
Me and Maddy just got in the car now we are on the way to the party , when we arrive I get stares from everyone "it's cause you're to hot" Maddy says and I laugh and I notice rue sitting down and I run and hug her "RUE RUE HIII" I say hugging her tight "heyy krissyy" she says with the ugly nickname she gave me years ago after I messed up my name one time , I plop myself down beside her and I feel someone staring at me so I turn around to see a guy around my age with face tats and a eyebrow slit , we make eye contact and he doesn't break eye contact so neither did I until he was tapped on the shoulder bye Gia who pulled him into a kiss must be his girlfriend "is that gias bf ?" I ask rue "yea" she says rolling her eyes I wonder how they fell out .. anyways party time I get up walk over to the dance floor with my sister and we dance I feel hella eyes on me but I don't mind this time I'll give em a show , after dancing my ass off I needed a drink so that's what I go get and I see the gia's bf and I wave and he rolls his eyes so I flip me off and smile and I can hear him laugh but I don't care bout that because my song came on LES by childish gambino "nobody else matters girl" I singing screaming it to my sister and I walk over to some guy and I singing to him "can I have this dance" not waiting for his answer grabbing his hand and dancing all up on him (ps I'm lightweight) "kissing in the bathroom kissin in the bathroom girll and uh" I sing while dancing and I still feel eyes on me and atp I'm fed up he's killing my vibe so I tell the guy gimme a min and I walk over to the dude "take a picture" I say and I pose for him and he rolls his eyes "I'm good" he says "apparently not you keep staring if you wanted to dance you could have just said that" I say laughing still humming to the song  "what ever" he says and I grab his hand and takes him to the dance floor and we dance "but I kinda hope they catch us" I sing "ou girl I wanna know" I sing to the lyrics "I'm a piece of shit" i say still dancing then I turn to make eye contact with him and he's just looking me up and down "god damn I know I look good but you don't have to make it so obvious your interested" I say laughing I little "yea yea I gotta go names ashtray" he says and he walks off and I continue my dancing and singing and I grab maddys hand and dance with her , after my moment with my song I sit down by fez "I seen you talking to my brother" he says and I  look confused "who?" I say and he points to ashtray "ohh that's your brother, mhm" I say stilling looking at him and I turn away when he starts to walk over "Gia is so complicated I'm done with her" he says sitting bye his brother "what she do" fez says looking at him "she's dancing with some guy and now they're fucking" he says sounding annoyed "I can help" I say standing up and fixing my dress "make her jealous it's really easy" I say and he nods his head so we walk to where gia is at and I was gonna just say some random things but he had different intentions, he kissed me I don't think he expected me to kiss back but I did and it was actually nice and I can hear gia saying "that whore!" And storming off and he pulls away and I smile "your welcome" I say getting lose of his grip and walking outside where no one was at when Maddy texts me saying "why is ashtray asking for your number" and I laugh to myself and say "cause he kissed me and I kissed back🤷🏽‍♀️" I say and I explain to her and she says "he must've enjoyed it lol" and I laugh to myself again , I take my heels off and puts my feet in the water taking a picture for memories when ashtray comes outside and sits beside me "really obsessed huh?" I say and he laughs "you wish" he says laying back on the chair "maybe" I say taking my feet out and putting my heels back on and I notice he was staring at my chest and I laugh "eyes up here" I say and I turns a pinkish color "whatever" he says pulling out a blunt and I watch him light it in between his lips and I can't help but stare at his lips and I scan his body before being snapped out of it "eyes up here" he says mocking me "yea yea" I say and he grins at my flustered face and he moves closer blowing the smoke in my face "you bitch" I say and he laughs "you have a cute smile" I say complimenting his smile and he grins again "you like it ?" He says and I nod "I have the same smile when I'm having se-." He says and I cut him off "nasty ass" I say pushing him a little and we both laugh now I think he's high cause he's making really bold comments on my outfit "you know that dress makes your tits pop" he says and laughs "ASHTRAY!" I say pushing him hard "I'm just saying , I wonder what they look like undressed" he says with a questionable face and I can't help but laugh "you're so nastyyyy" I say and I get and I grab my purse "damn I can't get your number?" He asks and I take his phone and take a picture while adding my number saving it as "Kris the hottie" and handing it back to him , after the party me and maddy were hella tired we had 2 weeks of school until summer I came after taking my Test to finish the grade year , I fall asleep in my party outfit I was really tired.