Chapter 8|| New Friends and Maybe New Love?

Czar's POV

We were heading to the forests to explore. I wanted to see more pokemon. "Gobi, use Dig!" I heard a male voice call. "Titan, Wing attack!" Another male voice called. "Let's see what's going on Serena." I said. We rushed to the area to see two people training with their pokemon. "Meow!" Merlin smiled.

 "Sand?" The sandslash asked. "Sand!" It smiled as Merlin hugged it. "Merlin, do you know this Sandslash?" I asked. "Stic, Meowstic meow meow." He replied. I looked at Lucario. 

He says that the sandslash's name is Gobi. They are like brothers. They grew up together in the wild. They lost each other in the fog one day and this is the first time they are seeing each other in so long." Lucario said. "I see. Thank you for the explanation, Lucario." I said. 

"Who are you?" The boy asked. "My name is Czar and this is Serena." I said. "My name is Rafal and this is my partner Gobi." He introduced himself. "I'm Alon and this is Titan." Alon said prideful himself. Rafal had sliver hair, pale skin, green eyes, a white shirt, a blue jacket with red accents, a chain, black pants and white sneakers.

 "What are you guys doing here?" Alon asked, cocking his head to the side. "Looking for pokemon." I shrugged. "We were just training. You guys wanna battle?" Alon asked. "A double battle?" Serena asked. "Yeah." Rafal replied.

 "Let's do this I guess." I smiled. We got in to position and chose our pokemon. "Pancham you're up!" Serena called. "Pan!" He growled. "Merlin, please help me!" I smiled as my friend ran up to the battle field.

 "Gobi, you can do it!" Rafal cheered. "Titan show you're foes no weakness!" Alon said. "Now, let's start this battle with Wing Attack!" Alon yelled. Titan screeched his battle cry and aimed for Pancham. "Merlin, use Protect!" I commanded. Merlin quickly rushed before Pancham and used protect. "Pancham Dark Pulse!" Serena yelled.

Time skip after the battle...

Rafal's POV

I stared at Czar, as she cheered: "You were amazing Merlin! Thank you for helping us!" She was beautiful. Silver eyes, gleaming in the sunlight. I couldn't help but smile a bit myself. "You we're amazing." "Thank you Rafal, it means a lot. I don't battle many people." Czar smiled at me. Her Lucario glanced at me curiously. "I'm just speaking the truth." I grinned at her. "You were both pretty good too." She chuckled. "It's getting late." Alon said. "I guess we can camp out tonight." Serena shrugged. "Luckily, I always have a tent in my bag." Czar giggled as I blushed slightly. I thought it was adorable. "I didn't though." Serena sighed. "We can share, don't worry." Czar smiled at her. "I'm making dinner!", both me and Czar called at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. "We can both make dinner then." I said. "Then let's get started. Come on out Umbreon!" She said letting the shiny moonlight pokemon as it squealed: "Breon!". "Help us out Ace!", I exclaimed letting out my partner, Ace, who was a Flareon. "Ace, these are our new friends Czar, Lucario, Umbreon, Merlin, Serena, Pancham, and Delphox." I introduced. "Don't forget Sylveon!" Serena chirped letting out her final pokemon. "And Sylveon. Of course." I smiled. "Um." Czar's moonlight pokemon looked at Ace as he looked back. Soon, all of our pokemon started playing but Lucario, who was leaning on a tree keeping guard. Me and Czar soon finished cooking and we called everyone to eat. "This is amazing guys! You're both awesome cooks!" Alon praised. "Alon's right! This is delicious!" Serena agreed and it seemed that all of the pokemon did as well. I have new friends, and maybe a new love too.