Chapter 7|| Performing

Serena's Pov

Czar was really nervous about the showcase from what I could see. "Meow." Merlin smiled holding her hand smiling at her. "Thank you Merlin. Come along now, let's brush your fur." She smiled back. "Stic!" He cheered. When she finished getting herself and her pokemon ready, they looked more confident then ever.

"You all look amazing!" Shauna smiled

"You all look amazing!" Shauna smiled. "Thank you Shauna. So do you." Czar said. "Ms. Sheila, Ms. Shauna, Ms. Vivienne, you're up first." One of the staff members called. "Coming!" Shauna called back. "Good luck Shauna, may the best performer win." I said. "Thank you both. Come on Ivysaur." She smiled. "Ivy!" He smiled, waving one of it's vines toward us as they left. The first round was baking which I hoped Czar could do. We were only allowed to use one pokemon for this round so I decided to bring Sylveon. Shauna won the first round and soon it was Czar's turn. She brought Merlin with her. She started baking. In the end she actually won with multiple cupcakes, cream puffs, and macarons. I won mine with a few macarons. I headed back stage happily. "You were great out there Serena!" Czar congratulated me. "So did you!" I smiled. As we were on break, we chatted about our lives. "Is it lonely?" Shauna asked. "Not really. I have my pokemon with me. It's a lot of fun to live in the forest too. So many pokemon to meet!" Czar chirped. "It's time for the second round!" A staff member said walking in. "Ms. Charlotte, you're up first." She said. "I'm coming!" The girl, who's name was Charlotte replied. We watched from the screen as she did her performance. "Faye, use Psybeam!" She commanded. "Stic!" the female restraint pokemon obeyed using the move. Merlin was watching the female meowstic with curiosity. "Faline, Energy ball!" She said, as the season pokemon shot out a green ball of well, energy. It made sparks around the entire area as everyone cheered as they danced. "And done!" Charlotte smiled taking a bow. "Ms. Czarina, it's your turn." The same staff member from earlier, called. "Of course." Czar said. "Calm down you'll do great!" I smiled. She mouthed me a thank you and headed for the stage. "Presenting, Princess Czarina!" Monseiur Pierre exclaimed. She went to the front with a smile. "Merlin, start us off with Charm!" Czar commanded. "Meow!" He exclaimed using the move. "Lucario, Bone Rush!" She smiled as Umbreon ran around using attract. "Now Merlin, Umbreon, Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse!" She said. "Bre!" Umbreon yelled. "Stic!" Merlin said. The two moves combined and beautiful sparkles flew around. "Now, Water Pulse Lucario!" She smiled at her partner spinning around. "Lucario!" He yelled shooting up as it exploded. "And we're finished!" She said bowing along with her pokemon. "A big round of applause to Princess Czarina!" Monseiur Pierre smiled as she left the stage. She entered the waiting area and a lot of the other performers congratulated her. "I must say, you and your pokemon are quite the show stoppers." A girl smiled. "Thank you." Czar said shyly. "No need to be ashamed. You were amazing! My name is Charlotte." Charlotte said. "My name is Czarina but you can call me Czar. Which ever you prefer." Czar said. "Its nice to meet you Czar." Charlotte smiled. "Likewise." Czar said. My name was called as I went up on stage.

Charlotte's Pov

Me and Czar have been chatting as another girl went up. She finished as I realized. She was Serena Yvonne! THE Serena Yvonne! Girls congratulated her as she walked over. "Oh my Arceus, you're Serena Yvonne! You almost became Kalos queen!" I squealed. "Serena, this is Charlotte." Iza smiled. "It's nice to meet you Charlotte!" Serena giggled. "Well you should know that Czar is Steven Stone's cousin." She said. "Are you kidding? Is she kidding?" I asked looking at Czar. "Nope!" She giggled. "Oh my gosh! Steven is literally the cutest guy in Hoenn! But there's no way I could catch a dreamboat like him. I mean after seeing your performances, I don't even stand a chance on winning." I sighed, looking away as Faline nudged my hand. "Deer." She smiled. Normally Faye was the one who did that. "Faye?" I asked looking around. "Meow!" Her voice filled the air as I saw her with a male Meowstic wearing a suit. They actually matched. "Merlin?" Czar asked. "He's your meowstic?" I asked. "Mhm. I caught him a few days ago while battling him and an alakazam." She shivered saying the last word. "You're scared of alakazam?" I asked. "I'm ashamed to say it but, yes. I don't have the best experience with psychic types." She sighed. "Every has a fear. For example, I'm scared of heights." I smiled. "Everyone please come on stage. They are announcing the winners!" A staff member said. "Coming!" Czar called. "Let's go." Serena said.