Chapter 2|| A new friend

Umbreon's Pov

Me, Czar, Lucario and the rest of the team were on the train to Mossdeep. We were in the First Class cart because Czar didn't want to be with too many people. Lucario was looking out the window while Hydreigon, Absol, Lyacanroc and houndoom was in his pokeball cause they were resting for any possible battle. I was on her lap as she started singing quietly. 

Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
Just a jump away from where you wanna go
But you're too afraid of doin' it alone
So gettin' halfway there is all you've ever known
I've been down that road
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm 
Every day is like you're playing in
A different game that you can never win
(Alone)
Hold your head up
You'll find your way home
You won't get what you give sometimes
When the dust all settles
And the smoke all clears up
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying 
Ah, ah-ha, ah, ah-ha
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying
Ah, ah-ha, ah, ah-ha
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying 
Just a search away from what you wanna find
But diggin' through the dirt won't get you diamonds every time
Seein' the sun's a good enough reason to get through the night
So close your heavy eyes
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh 
And every day is like a figure eight
Too impossible to navigate
(Alone)
Hold your head up
You'll find your way home
You won't get what you give sometimes
When the dust all settles
And the smoke all clears up
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying 
Ah, ah-ha, ah, ah-ha
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying
Ah, ah-ha, ah, ah-ha
There's pieces of yourself you're gonna find
Maybe that's the use in trying 
Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
Maybe that's the use in trying

I stood up and looked over at the window. I was glad that I was gonna see Steven and his pokemon. I always had fun with them. "Excuse me, can we sit here?" I heard some new voices ask. I turned around to see a girl with honey blond hair, a red coat, a pinkish scarlet hat, a blue ribbon on the top of her dress and an Delphox standing beside her. I looked over to my trainer and she looked uncomfortable but replied. "O-ok. Go ahead." I gave Czar a 'why didn't you say no?' look. She replied with a soft knowing smile. I knew what she meant. She wanted to try socializing. I nodded and curled up on her lap. "I'm Serena and this is Delphox." The girl said. "It's nice to meet you!" Delphox smiled. "I'm Czar and these are my partners Umbreon and Lucario." "Its a pleasure to meet you Delphox." Lucario slightly smiled. I could tell that Delphox liked him but he didn't like her back. "Same here!" I giggled sitting up. "So what do you and your trainer do?" Delphox asked. "Are you performers like me and Serena? Or are you Trainers like our old friend Ash?" She asked. "Do you mind if I bring out my other pokemon?" I heard Czar ask. She seemed to be more comfortable with Serena than earlier. "Of course! I also want to see your team if you don't mind." She replied smiling. Czar left her seat and took out the rest's poke balls. "Come out my friends!" Czar smiled letting everyone out. "I was taking a nap but it's good to stretch every once in a while." Lycanroc muttered under his breath. Czar pet Hydreigon on his head as I went over to Absol. She was like an older sister to me. Plus we were the only girls. "Hello Umbreon." She greeted calmly. "Hello Absol!" I smiled. "Who are they?" She asked. She wasn't used to seeing people and pokemon other than me, Czar, Lyacnroc, Lucario, Steven, Metagross and a whole lot more. Sometimes Czar catches dragon types and sometimes even water. She has all of the evolutions of eevee which includes Sylveon. "That's Serena and this is Delphox." I introduced our new friends. " Its nice to meet you." With out us noticing two pokemon came over to us. "Delphox? Who are they?" A voice asked. I turned around to see the voice was a Sylveon with a Pancham. "Oh! Serena let you two out of you poke balls?" Delphox asked looking at them. Yup! the panda looking pokemon replied. "These are Umbreon and Absol." She introduced me and my older sister figure. I was the youngest in the team. I nodded quietly as Absol smiled at them. She was the wisest but Lucario had the strongest bond with Czar, Hydriegon was the biggest, Lycanroc was the quietest, and Houndoom was the scariest. Though we had our differences we all cared about each other nonetheless. "I'm Sylveon and this is Pancham." The pink fairy type introduced. "Its nice to meet you both." I said. "So this is what a normal sylveon looks like." Absol muttered amused. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "One of the pokemon Czar caught is a male shiny sylveon." I explained. "Back to where we were what do you all do?" Delphox asked again. "Oh, Czar's a gym leader." I said. "What type? Dragon?" She asked. "Dark." Absol answered for me. "But there aren't any dark type gyms." Sylveon said. "Czar is the secret dark type gym leader of Hoenn. Only the smartest and wisest can battle us." I explained. "If they can even find us. It doesn't matter if their strong. Its their intelligence that counts. That's what we test. Even if we never have or had challengers." I heard Lucario say. I nodded in agreement. I turned my head to see Hydreigon, Lycanroc, Pancham, and Houndoom all talking. "That's why we've never heard of you." She said putting the puzzle together. "Correct." Absol said standing up. "We normally would stay away from public. "We're heading to Mossdeep to see Czar's cousin, Steven." Lycanroc said going up to us. "Steven? Like THE Steven Stone?" Sylveon asked. "Yes." I replied. I was ready for this. I expected it. "That's so cool! We met him once in the Kalos region when battling something that I don't know what its called." She said. "We're going there for a pokemon showcase!" She squealed. Sometimes I didn't like Sylveons cause they had too much energy but I was used to it. The male sylveon as we call him Stripe was also full of energy. Sometimes he would make me be Blossom, a leafeon's night light. I didn't mind if it was for Blossom but for Stripe never. "Lets get some rest. We still have a couple of hours before reaching Mossdeep." Absol said. "The others are already asleep from playing around so much." I didn't protest. I was quite tired myself. I nodded a curled up beside Sylveon. This was going to be an adventure of a life time.