Chapter 5|| Fear

Steven's Pov

Czar's finally making friends! I smiled a bit at my little cousin. "What would Eevee look like if he was shiny?" Chloe asked. "Hold on... Here! This is what he would look like if he was shiny."  Czar said showing a picture of Stripe as an Eevee. "Is that Umbreon?" She asked. "No this was my Sylveon Stripe as an eevee. It's easy to find shiny pokemon when you know where to look." Czar said as Umbreon curled up around Eevee. "What does a shiny Sylveon look like?" Serena asked. "Here. This is Stripe now. He's always been a trouble maker." Czar giggled. After a few hours, we stopped at New Bark City. "Do you guys want to explore the fields?" I asked. "Yeah!" Goh smiled. "For sure!" Chloe said. "I kind of wanted to battle Ash but ok." Czar shrugged. "Battle? I'm in!" Ash cheered. "Then let's battle," Czar smirked. We all headed out to the fields and they started battling. "Each side has two pokemon. The battle begins!" Wallace yelled. "Houndoom come out and help me!" Czar called. "Pikachu I choose you!" Ash exclaimed. "Houndoom!" Houndoom howled. "Pika-pika," Pikachu growled. "Ash can win this for sure!" Goh said. "Don't be too sure about that. Czar is one of the strongest trainers on the planet. I've never been able to beat her." I said. "Pikachu Thunder Bolt!" Ash commanded. "Houndoom Protect!" Czar exclaimed. "Now use Inferno!" She commanded. The dark pokemon obeyed her without a second thought. "Pikachu Iron tail!" Ash quickly said. It hit Houndoom but barely did any damage. "Houndoom's so strong!" Chloe gasped. "Shadow Ball!" Czar said. Pikachu was able to dodge the shadow ball. "Fire Fang!" She said. "Houndoom caught Pikachu with his Fire fang and Pikachu seemed to be getting weaker. It fought its way out and came out harshly scratched and marked. "Pikachu Electro Web!" Ash yelled. "Pikachu!" Pikachu yelled. "Houndoom quickly use Substitute!" Czar yelled. Houndoom wasn't quick enough and was stuck because of the Electro web. "Let's take our chance and use iron tail!" Ash yelled. "Houndoom was struck by the iron tail and he was hurt quite badly. "Houndoom can you go on?!" Czar asked. "Doom!" He howled. "Alright. Dark Pulse." Czar commanded. "Electro Ball!" Ash yelled. "Dodge it!"  Czar said. And this time Houndoom dodged it. "Stand down for solar beam!" She said. "Thunder Bolt!" Ash yelled. "Protect!" Czar said. "Now use solar beam!" She commanded. The solar beam finished Pikachu off. "Pikachu!" Ash yelled running to catch him but Houndoom caught him first. "Pika." He whined. "Get some rest buddy," Ash said handing him over to Goh. "Lucario I choose you!" He said bringing out his Lucario. "A Lucario. Might as well fight him with my own." She smirked. "Lucario. Let's go." Czar said. "Czar's Lucario is older and more mature than Ash's. They have a much stronger bond so I won't be surprised if Czar wins." I said. "Start it off with Quick Attack!" Ash commanded. Czar didn't speak or command Lucario. He just dodged it and used water pulse. "She's not speaking," Goh observed. "She doesn't need to. Lucario knows what to do. If she speaks it will give away their strategy which even I cannot figure out," I replied. Czar's Lucario used Bone Rush and easily hit his opponent. "Our Hearts and Souls bond as one, Mega Evolve!" Czar called showing her keystone. Lucario transformed and howled. "Finish them off with Aura Sphere!" Czar commanded. He hit the opponent and Ash's Lucario got knocked out. "Lucario!" Ash yelled. "Lucario is unable to battle which means Czarina and Lucario win!" Wallace declared. "Lucar!" He smiled. An Alakazam came out from the tall grass and cried out its name. "Alakazam!" Czar shrieked running behind Wallace in fear. (Get the title?) "Are you scared of Alakazam?" He asked looking behind him. She shyly nodded looking at the pokemon. "Poke Ball Go!" Goh yelled throwing a poke ball at it but it broke out. "Alakazam are strong pokemon. You're going to have to battle it if you want to catch it." Czar explained still hiding behind Wallace. "Alright then. Inteleon come on out!" He yelled. "Snipe shot!" The Alakazam teleported behind Inteleon and hit him with Psybeam. "Intel!" Inteleon yelled not knowing that the psi pokemon was behind him. Alakazam used Psycho cut but Inteleon dodged it. "Hydro Pump!" He commands. I saw Wallace trying to comfort Czar but she was as scared as ever. Serena and I rushed over to help. "Calm down Czar. Its alright. I'm here." I smiled. "She's really scared isn't she." Chloe said in worry. "She's been scared of Alakazam ever since we were little." I replied. Czar shook her head standing up straight. "Goh! Bug type moves are effective against Alakazam! Have Inteleon use U-turn!" She yelled. "He doesn't know U-turn!" He yelled back. "I guess I'll have to help out. Absol, please help me!" She said. "Sol!" Absol roared. "Use X sissor!" She commanded. "She's facing her fears." Serena muttered. Absol easily hit Alakazam but it didn't knock it out. "Megahorn!" She said. A male Meowstic came out of the bushes and started helping Alakazam out. Meowstic used swift and it was about to hit Inteleon. "Absol Protect!" Czar said quickly. "Keep using X sisscor!" "Inteleon, use Water Gun!" Goh said. Alakazam teleported behind Absol but she saw him and used iron tail. "Now Absol use double-team and confuse Meowstic!" Czar said as copies of Absol appeared. "Meowstic!" The male screeched using hyper voice. It barely affected Absol because of how much training they did to be immune to hyper voice. "Inteleon, Snipe shot!" Goh commanded. "Absol, freeze Meowstic with Ice Beam!" Czar said. "Now use dark pulse!" They yelled at the same time. The dark pulse knocked both of the psychic type pokemon out. "Poke Ball Go!" They said. I was shocked that Czar was willing to catch a Meowstic. And she did. "Welcome to the team Merlin." She smiled softly at the pokeball. "Czar. You caught a psychic type." I said. "I know. I think I can see something more in him." She said looking at me. "I guess I'll just drop Houndoom, Absol, Lycanroc and Hydreigon off at Professor Elm's. I kind of want to make room for more pokemon." "Merlin?" Ash asked. "He's going to need a nickname right?" She asked. "It does fit him." Serena smiled. "I'm sure you will have an amazing adventure." Wallace said. We all headed for Professor Elm's Lab and entered. "Hello Professor!" Czar greeted. "Czarina? Ah! I haven't seen you in so long!" He smiled. "Could you please heal Houndoom and Pikachu. And also could you take care of Absol, Hydreigon, Lycanroc and Houndoom? I want to make room for more pokemon." She asked. "Of course! Have you caught a new pokemon?" He asked. "Mhm! Merlin, come on out!" She let him out and he looked around. "You caught a Meowstic?" Professor Elm asked. "Stic!" He growled. "Calm down Merlin. Its alright." She cooed to the constraint pokemon. "Meow?" He asked. "We're going to be great friend Merlin." She smiled. "Meow!" He cheered as she stroked his head softly. These two were going to have amazing adventures.