Twenty-Five

^^ Inquisitor Avesta ^^

— Nonith, Southern Wastelands, Anitra —

Sealing a Deity was insultingly easy, to be honest. The cocky little bastard walked right through the portal all on his own, levitating for effect before the debuff in the sealing chamber hit him and he slammed down into the metal floor face-first. "That's surprisingly not as funny as I thought it'd be; boring, really."

The deity slowly looked up at the sound of my voice, grinning. "What a darling attempt at betrayal, dear; still, don't you think it's a little against your best interest? Irritating the person who gifts you XP... unwise."

"Oh I'm not worried, you'll be squeezed dry in your very tiny cell. I'll be fine. Also, betraying you and committing a Coup against a much stronger person, Toppling and Conquering a proverbial Empire of a God, with no one any the wiser, and then using your name to give me access to your allies and enemies alike, all of that will likely Net me a good chunk of levels, if I'm understanding my lessons well, right?" I smirked, and his caramel-colored eyes widened slowly as he realized my point; his Class was based in those things exactly: Betrayals, Coups, Shadow Governing, Conquering Enemies, Destroying Enemies Politically and Physically. I was doing all of these all at once, and I was doing it seamlessly, with no evidence or witnesses. Not even his allies would know he was taken, and with Muradin's Help I would keep up normal correspondence with his allies just like I already did for Rackhavic.

"Ahhh, and much like the Great Deity Ressin before me, I am destroyed by my student... the cycle continues..." he chuckled again, slumping to the floor once more. "This is the spell which defeats Demigods, isn't it?"

"I did promise to show it to you, didn't I? I always keep my word." I grinned, then sent him away into a Maze, where he would languish until he managed to get out of Muradin's Divine Realm. "Now Muradin, can I have his Divine Realm as an Enchantment Material?"

——————————————————————————
((( Divine Message (Muradin): You don't want a Training Area made with it? )))
——————————————————————————

"And increase the amount of political fuckery in this planet?"

——————————————————————————
((( Divine Message (Muradin): ... ... ... Fair Point. You may use it however you like. What will you be making with it? )))
——————————————————————————

"A Divine Realm for Myself. I'll use it to impersonate him and Rackhavic and any future Demigods I capture; that way they don't get wise and stop giving me their names and Pacts. Plus the creation will create an Avatar of this being, but as my Familiar. And yes, I know it'll be bound to that space, but it won't be able to betray me, so it'll be very useful."

——————————————————————————
((( Divine Message (Muradin): You want a Pet God Puppet? )))
——————————————————————————

"Who wouldn't?"

——————————————————————————
((( Divine Message (Muradin): ... ... ... You're Adorably Vicious. )))
——————————————————————————

"Careful, or I mute you again and call your wife."

——————————————————————————
((( Divine Message (Muradin): She's not my- no, I just meant- you know I adore you, I just meant that- yes, I know, you're right... )))
——————————————————————————