Fresh Start- Cole

(H/C) hair color

(E/C) eye color

(F/C) favorite color

(Y/N) your name

When you're found

It was cold and windy out about this time and I started to think about how I got stuck in this horrible storm. Just this morning it was perfect out, the sun was shining, clear skies, and that perfect breeze that would gently flow through your hair, it was so wonderful. (So hut :3) So back to reality! I needed to find shelter somewhere, someone now! I started to head to the nearest place I could find, which lucky was a metal or steal Warehouse really close to me. I then literally busted though the metal door of it. I pushed against the strong, powerful winds and finally I got it shut all the way. After that game of tug o war I went over to some steel crates in the far right corner of the warehouse, then I could lay down and get some sleep while I wait it out. I laid my back against the crate and slowly closed my eyes to finney doze off into a deep sleep while i wait the storm out. A couple of minutes of just laying there I started to hear sobbing. I sighed as I got up from my position, pulled down my mask and slowly started to head over where the sobs we're coming from, which was at the other far corner of the warehouse. When I got close enough to see what it was, I came out of my fighting position and ran over to the basket I then saw that this something wasn't something, it was someone. When I looked under the (f/c) blanket what I saw was shocking. It was a little (e/c) eyed baby girl, with (h/c) hair in nothing but a dirty dipper on. Then I realized that she was still screaming like bloody marry, I really didn't know that much about taking care of babies, as well to do so with out any supplies, so I carefully took my mask off and let her hold it like a blanket. But I guess she really did not like it and threw it back at me. I couldn't help but cuckle at her adorableness and dorkness. I then slowly leaned down and grabbed her little blanket and gave her that instead. I softly smiled at her clenching on to the (f/c) blanket as she fell asleep, holding on to me and that blanket like her life depended on it. Right after that thought passed my mind my sweet smile then turn into a frown. It did......her life dud depend on me. If I had not came here instead of some other place, she might have died. I then slid against the wall and held her closer to my chest. Don't worry, I won't let any thing, anyone ever hurt you. I'll keep you safe...aways, be there for you, be your Guardian, I will take care of you my sugar plum.........
(DAA FEELS ARE REAL!)

When they know

After me and the little baby waited out the storm, I got up and went over to the door to the warehouse and slowly opened the metal door so I wouldn't wake her up. I Almost stayed up all night thinking up a name for her, but nothing could click or really fit for me and her. When I closed the door back I went straight the store to but milk, dippers, baby wipes, clothes, bottles, three binkies (trust me you will need three), and some toys for her oh as well as a choloate covered cake. When I had grabbed every thing I needed I started to head up to the cashier's part of the store. I then put my stuff on the black moving thing. (The ones they have at Walmart) After I payed for everything, once done with that I headed back to the Bounty. But while walking down the street, I stopped in my tracks. How are the guys and Sensei going to react about all of this? Are they going to ask about the baby supplies and a little hirl in my arms? Would they make me get rid of her? If so where?! After awhile of a million questions going through my head. I tried to push them at the back of my head, after I did that I started speed walking back to the Bounty instead of walking so I could there faster and as well not drop any thing. Getting many giggles from her and other women with there children.
(Time Skip brought to you by Gadget the bunny)
When I finally got back to the Bounty, I carefully balanced on the chain connecting to the Bounty and the anchor. She got lots of laughs out of me trying to do that. Well -5 man points gone for me. (XD) Once I got on the deck I quickly tried to head straight to Sensei Wu's room to talk to him about this. But before I could, two air horns controlled by Jay and Lloyd went off at my ears and my poor baby's ears, this set me off very much. "Look what you two did! Now you woke up my little dumping!!" I was really close to yelling at them, but I had to bite my tongue before I would get any louder. I then was started to gently rock her back to sleep, and when I was I nocied Sensei walk in with Nya trailing behind. He look quite surprised when he saw the baby, but quickly turned back to his normal soft stare. "Cole would you mind explaining to me why you have a child with you." I sighed and quickly replied with "When that big storm hit I had to take cover somewhere, so I went to that warehouse down town to wait it out. But when I did I started to hear sobbing, so I went over to where it was coming from and well....then...it led me to her..and this may sound very rude Sensei but I won't let you take her, I promised my self I would protect her, and I will live up to that promise." Once I finished I looked up from the baby and looked at every one. There faces we're either consumed with sock, disbelief, or anger. "Cole you may keep her, but only under one condition." What?" I asked confused and happy at the same time. "I want you to name her (y/n)." Actually he loved that name! It was perfect for her, (y/n) it was like music to his ears. "Yes sir! Will do!" Giving off for my signature goofy smiles. I Cole Brookestone, the Black Ninja was now a proud father.

(If your wondering why there's not a first words one is because I'm changing it a bit to where the next one I'm doing for Cole is Uncle time. Btw I'll be doing Kai's parts next week)