Meet Mondo Gecko

AN: Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry for the unexpected hiatus! I haven't had much inspiration lately, and the fact that this episode is mostly a filler makes it even worse. The filler episodes always feel so hard to write and I just can't get the inspiration to write them. On top of that, I've had absolutely zero time to even try and get anything done on here. School started back up recently in my area and, let me tell you, ninth grade sucks. I'm taking all my classes on a 5.0 scale, so I have harder work than usual and I've been trying to catch up and get back into the swing of things after three months of vacation. Updates will definitely be slower now that school's started but I'll try to publish at least one chapter each weekend. If there's another unexpected break, just please be patient, I'll find time for it eventually, I promise!

"Spooch can't watch! Spooch, Spooch!" Spooch exclaimed, covering his eyes as Crognard fell into a pit full of spikes.

"Crognard is okay! Iron spikes mean nothing to Crognard's mystic pecs!" Crognard exclaims, shirt ripping.

Mikey groaned, rolling off his bed and onto the floor. "I can't believe I'm watching Crognard bend spikes with his chest. And I'm still so bored!"

Ice Cream Kitty meowed at him, sitting in a cooler on his bed.

"Ugh, my boredom is becoming a serious medical condition. I need help!" Mikey got up, walking out of the room to try and find some entertainment.

He tried Leo first, who was in the dojo with April, Astra, and Raya, practicing their katas. Off to the side, Lucian and Pepper were circling each other slowly, both of them with their hands up defensively. Lucian had been getting better with his powers and had figured out how to summon them with Pepper's help. Typically they took to sparring with each other in short sessions to help Lucian with finer control in the heat of the moment.

"Hang out? We're practicing our katas. Wanna jump in?" Leo invited.

Uninterested, Mikey whined and left the dojo. He stopped by Raph's door and peeked inside.

"Mikey? Get out! Out!" Raph yelled, throwing one of the action figures he'd been playing with at him.

Mikey tried Donnie and Samirah next in their lab. Samirah was testing a few chemicals while Donnie was typing on his computer.

"We're too busy to hang out, Mikey," Samirah responded, focusing intently on the dropper she held over a beaker. "We're still looking for a retro-mutagen for Karai. You see, if we can reverse engineer the main chemical sequence, I think we can ignite the kind of reaction needed to re-write the deoxyribonucleic acid of--"

Mikey groaned and left as Samirah continued.

Casey was in the living room playing on the pinball machine. Nyx was sitting on the couch listening to music and reading a comic.

"Eh, didn't beat Pepper's score. Again. Man, she's good," Casey muttered. He spotted Mikey leaving the lab. "Yo, Mikey! Wanna hang out?"

Mikey gasped and grinned, delighted. "Wait!" He ran over to Nyx and Astra, kneeling in front of the brunette.

Without looking up, the fox arched a brow and shifted one of the pads of her headphones away from her ear. "What?"

"Come with us, please!" Mikey gave her the puppy-dog eyes.

Nyx glanced up briefly and sighed, rolling her eyes. "Fine, I'll go get my board. But I'm doing this to keep you two out of trouble." She set her comic down and started toward her room.

Mikey cheered.

----------

I can't believe I got talked into this.