Archie🌼

Archie was your best friend and has been since you were little. You, Finn and Archie have all grown up together. Archie told you and Finn he was gay. You both knew anyways.

Archie was yours and Finn's best friend

Archie was yours and Finn's best friend. You all grew up together, told each other everything. Archie was struggling with his sexuality but you and Finn knew that Archie was gay. It took him a while to come to terms with it. But eventually he told you and Finn.
You and Finn were at the pub like most times. You and Finn have kissed a few times and flirted until one night Finn confessed how he felt and ever since then you twos have been together.

While you and Finn and everyone else were at the pub Archie wanted to tell you and Finn that he was gay. "Rose, Finn. Can I speak to you both alone" Archie says. You and Finn nod. "Sure" you both say. You three get up and go to the bar. "Arch everything okay?" You say. Archie looks nervous. "As you know we all grew up together and we've had a lot of adventures and memories. Well I always thought I was different.." You and Finn look at each other and smile. "Arch" Finn say with a smile. "Yeah?" Archie says. "We know and we've know for a while." You say smiling. "You didn't say anything though." Archie say. "Because it's not our place to say anything it's your business and you tell people when you're ready. We love you Arch just the way you are and that's never going to change." You say. "100%. No matter what Mate" Finn says. Archie sighs with relief and hugs you both. "I love you both so much." You then head back to the rest of the Gang. Archie just smiles at you and Finn.