Chloe🌼

You and Chloe are the best of friends. Her coming to meet you with the Gang.

You, Chloe and Rae all grew up together

You, Chloe and Rae all grew up together. But you and Chloe drifted away from Rae and eventually you saw Rae again and all become close again. You and Finn were on and off and it annoyed everyone as they didn't know if yous and Finn were together or not.

You were waiting for everyone to meet you. You were waiting and suddenly you could hear a group laughing and talking. You just knew it was your gang. "Oi Rose" Chloe say walking towards you. You looked and see Chloe looking perfect you just rolled your eyes. Then you remembered that everyone was beautiful and perfect just the way they are.

"About time guys." You say sarcastically. "What do you mean?" Archie says. "You guys said to meet me at ten and it's 11. So right on time" you say. Everyone looked at Izzy and Chloe. "What?" They say at the same time. "Obviously Izzy and Chloe well mainly Chloe took their time." Chop says. Everyone just laughs. "Pub?" Rae says. "Pub it is" we all say. Me and Finn were behind everyone. "Rose?" Finn says while lighting a cigarette. "Yeah?" You say smiling. "Look I know we've been on and off but... but I do really loves you and I have since we first got together... so I was thinking maybe we could continue and pick off where we were?" Finn says. In that moment your heart began beating fast. You just wanted that moment to freeze. "Well" "oh sorry. I do really loves you. And I would like that very much." You say while taking the cigarette off Finn and taking the last hit. Finn pulls you in and gives you a passionate kiss. At that moment everything was fadding out. It was just you and Finn. Until you hear someone shouting at you. "Oi what's taking—- oh right" Chloe says. Everyone looks and cheers you on. "About time guys" Izzy says. Everyone just chuckles. "Come on let's go" Chop says. You all walk to the pub. Chloe happy for you.