Kester🌼

You've been struggling, trying to fix other people and you lost your way. So Kester giving you advice.

Rose's Pov

Rose's Pov.
I have had my fair share of struggles and since dating Finn everything was going well, we had been dating for 3 years. Then everything changed when Finn and I broke up and that messed with me. I went to my session with Kester. "What been going on?" Kester says. I sigh "Everything. Things were going great until I tried fixing other people and fixing other things and I'm struggling." I say sighing.  Kester sighs as well. "Why were you trying to fix other people and other things?" You roll your eyes "because that what I do I fix people and other things. I've always have and always will but it gets to much" I say. "You can't fix other people until you've fixed yourself." Kester says. "It's not that easy, I used to be able to hid my feelings, used to act like everything was okay. I don't know how to fix myself.." I say with tears. "Rose you can do this. I'll help you. Fist thing to do is look in the mirror and tell yourself what you love about yourself. Second thing is don't try and fix other people it's not going to help. Thirdly I want you to imagine a little ten year old you and I want you tell her that she's beautiful and that she's will go and do amazing things." Kester says. I end up sighing then crying. "Okay Kester I will."