Ten

His eyes softened at the wretched-looking lady.

Her eyes were swollen, her whole body red from blood and flushness. Her ankle throbbed like crazy and her erratic heartbeat had slowed down.

Elora looked half dead.

Kenric blew out the candle before coming back with a small kitchen knife. At this point, Elora couldn't even fight anymore, she could only watch with frantic eyes as he knelt beside her close to her thighs.

His hand caressed the smooth surface before he pressed the tip of the blade against her skin. Elora closed her eyes and hissed into the gag in her mouth, her hands clenching.

On her left thigh, he carved the word Mine in cursive handwriting before moving to the other thigh where he wrote Kenric.

Satisfied with his artwork, he went back to the table, dropped the bloodied knife, and picked up a small paddle. He uncuffed her from the spreader bar and her legs dropped to the bed with a thud. Then he pulled her to the edge of the bed so he was standing between her blood-covered thighs.

Kenric then lightly slapped the paddle on her clit and watched as her body jolted in pleasure.

"You like that huh?" He teased.

He slapped the paddle a few more times on her sensitive clit and her full bladder burst open like a running tap.

Pale yellow liquid shot out of her in a laminar flow onto the male's sweatpants. Kenric threw the paddle to one side and immediately shoved two fingers inside her, distorting the gush of the fluid which made squishy sounds. Elora trashed around both in pain and pleasure.

"You're a fucking slut, you know that huh? Whiny for my cock even after making me mad."

He pushed his sweats down and his veiny thick length stood at attention. Elora could see the white sticky bead at the tip and watched intensely as he tapped on her pussy.

Her eyes shone as he pushed into her slowly before placing his two palms on her spread stinging thighs. She clenched around him and it made Kenric's heart swell in lust and love.

"My filthy bitch, making Husband angry just so he can give you a hard fuck." He slid into her until he was balls deep before pulling out and railing back into her.

With one hand, he removed the gag from her mouth and Elora inhaled sharply before huffing at the cock impaling her and Kenric served her right, rolling his hips and hitting all her sweet spots.

Elora's tongue lolled out enjoying the fullness of his cock. God, Kenric was so good. Only him could make her feel this good after almost killing her. "Such a sweet bitch for me, isn't that right my love?"

Elora hummed in reply as Kenric began to slam himself into her brutally, probably rearranging her guts and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, bright stars clouding her vision.

She dug her good feet into the sheets, laying helplessly as the man pounded relentlessly into her. "Ugh, my good slut..." Kenric groaned in ecstasy as he came in her still not stopping his thrusts.

"What are you, Elora?" He growled as he watched his cum, her wetness, and pee mix together in perfect harmony creating a squelching sound as he continued to fuck into her.

Elora looked down and saw his cock moving in and out sloppily as his cum dripped out on the sides of her pussy.

"Your–" *chokes* "–goo' slut." She slurred, a feeling of lightheadedness taking over her. 

"That's right, good girl. You're mine and mine alone." She came unto his cock as his words drew her farther away from reality and towards that white light until her mind became totally floaty. Her eyes closed in much-deserved sleep, her body covered in sweat, blood, urine, and cum. 

Kenric laughed softly, still thrusting in and out of her with much vigor, his glassy vacant eyes gawking at her unconscious body shake from the action. 

"I must have fucked you good..." He grunted and it wasn't long before he reached his orgasm, spilling hot liquid inside her soft walls.

When Elora woke up later, she found herself in the bathtub and saw him looking over her as he wiped her body with the gentlest of touch. When Kenric noticed her staring at him, he smiled at her sweetly and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

Elora felt at ease. She felt at home. As long she didn't try to run away, Husband treated her well and gave her everything she wanted. So she made up her mind.

No more running.

She looked to her feet and saw her injured leg resting on the edge of the bathtub. Although still numb, it had been bandaged.

The last thing she heard as she closed her eyes in heavy slumber was, "You did well."