Three

The next day, he was already awake before her.

See, normal Elora usually woke up by 11 am and on good days, she was awake by 10 am. This wasn't even a good day and she was already awake by 9am. She watched him meticulously as he entered the room, gave her a good morning peck and proceeded to unchain whilst giving her a chilly warning. "Try something funny and I'll have to break a few bones. We don't want that, my love or do we?" he chuckled when she looked away, her silence giving him a reply.

For now, Elora concluded she would study him before making her next move. "My phone..." she croaked and he, ever so kind, passed her a cup of water that was sitting docile on the drawer. "I broke it and threw it away." he replied softly before lifting her bridal style in his arms and into the adjoining bathroom.

He then placed her on the ground and peeled his clothes off before reaching for hers. She squeaked away from him and he tugged her back to him rather harshly. "I changed you into that dress, you have nothing to hide from me. Besides, I'm your husband, now stay still," the place where he held her was starting to bruise and she heaved before she obeyed, letting him take off her clothes. Then he turned on the hot shower and poured some shampoo into his hand before lathering her hair up.

"Close your eyes, my love." Elora stayed quiet and rigid, shutting her eyes into nothingness as he washed her hair and body. "I know you love strawberry scents but I just want you to smell like me. You don't mind the citrus fragrance, right?"

She hummed negatively before asking, "How do you know my preferences?" Husband laughed softly as he rinsed her hair out then turned her to face him. "I've been watching you for a while now since you were sixteen actually and I couldn't wait for you to clock eighteen before I made you mine. Then you clocked eighteen and I was going to give you this place as your birthday present but I wasn't around, I'm sorry for that. You'll be nineteen in two months anyway and I'm already planning a big surprise." he smiled like a child, grinning from ear to ear.

"When I was sixteen? I've never seen you before." Husband gently raised her chin up with his calloused hand so they were staring into each other's eyes.

"My love, you don't remember me?" Elora juggled her memories, scanning the database of her brain.

And then, it clicked.

The man she had run into a day–two days ago right outside her mother's shop. "My-my mother! My parents! My family, they must be looking for me."

"They are, but they'll never find you," he shrugged so nonchalantly that she just wanted to kick him. He then turned her around and massaged her buttcheeks before spreading them apart. She felt him come closer to her until something hard poked the entrance of her core.

She tried to turn back but he slammed her chest into the wall and raised her hips backwards. "You want to deny your husband?" His voice was calm yet very deadly, almost like the Gu poison that kills slowly.

Elora coughed as her heart raced, he would have slammed her head into the hot shower tiles if she hadn't dodged just in time. "No–" cough cough "No-i just, it's tha-i'm a virgin."

The man snaked the hand that was on her upper back all the way to her throat, heavy fingers pressing against veins, muscles and bones. "Do not lie to me, Elora. I know about that boy, Solomon or Suleiman, or whatever his name was. I know about him but rest assured, he's dead now."

His hand tightened around her neck and Elora wheezed, her own two hands grasping at the hold around her neck. "P-lease-ple-ase, Husband please."

The male stiffened before he smiled brightly, tightening his hold even more. "Say that again." He murmured against the neck of the girl who was starting to become dizzy.

"Huszzzz-band," the vibrations in her voice sent blood somewhere in his body and he let go of her dainty neck.  A thick finger separated her folds as she coughed violently, head downcast. "Look at you, so wet for me. Those pussy lips parting for me hmmm."

He placed his hand on her lower back, having her in something close to angle 90. He stuffed his middle finger in her tight heat as he used his thumb to flick her clit. Elora's body jolted in non-consensual pleasure and the poor girl wished she could just stab him. "You're getting wetter, my love. Do you like my finger so much? Wait till I fill you with something else."

She didn't wait long before she felt the tip invade her core. She moaned loudly at the intrusion, her palms placed on the now cooling tiles as Husband had turned off the shower a while ago. He dragged his cock slowly inside, enjoying how she enveloped him. "Just watching you swallow me whole is enough to make me cum, Elora. It feels like my cock is melting inside you."

Bastard, stop running commentary and just get it over with already, she wanted to say. But instead, she kept quiet, opting to huffs and puffs.

Suddenly, he grabbed her and began fucking her–No, this wasn't fucking, Husband rough handled and pounded into her like some lifeless toy, a fleshlight for him to use. With every thrust, Elora could feel her insides churning as her tongue lolled out, panting desperately for air.

"Such a fucking slut for me, t-aking my-cock...my own co-ck gobbler, sweet sweet cock slut," he degraded as he continually abused her small hole.

Then he grabbed her face and stuck a finger in her mouth. "So desperate for it huh, with your tongue out like a bitch in heat..." he laughed loudly which sounded maniacal to Elora.

"Yeah...urgh...my own bitch, all mine." Elora lost count of the seconds, the minutes as the brutal fucking made her lose her senses. Husband's thrusts became sloppy as he grunted, groaned and growled, pushing deeper into her. "I'm gonna...hhnn...fill you up, gonna fill you with my seeds..." She felt something hot shoot into her womb, strings of hot cum coating her abused walls.

Husband panted as he came down from his post coital high, gently stroking her red ass. He watched as she twitched and shuddered, body becoming heavier before falling to the floor with a thud. He watched her whimper on the cold floor, writhe in pain with huge clumps of tears in her eyes and streams of tears down her face and he smiled in satisfaction.

"My Elora."