Nine

"Elora, tell me the truth please. Why did you enter my office?"

The girl watched him with fearful eyes as he walked around her. "I'm sorry."

She felt him run the tails of the flogger over her back before she felt a sting on her ass making her gasp as her body shuddered. 

"Answer me."

"Kenric please." A harsher flog was delivered to her ass and she sobbed loudly.

"Wrong answer, Elora."

But the female could not talk, she could only cry loudly as the flogging got harder and harder each time. By the time he dropped the flogger, her bottom was laced with red striped marks. She could only tremble as her ass stung, her body throbbing in agony.

If Elora thought the worst had passed, she was wrong.

Kenric pulled off his Tshirt leaving on the sweatpants that showed the prominent imprint of his hard on. He curled the whip around his fingers before landing it on her back.

The sensation that passed through Elora was of fire. Her body jerked as she screamed in hellish pain. She twisted her body, tugging at her arms as she tried to pull herself free but alas, it was futile. "Kenric–Kenric..." She called out to him.

As an answer, he whipped her again tearing flesh as blood drizzled from her small back. "I will talk..."

Just as he was about to hit her again, he stopped, a smile tugging at his lips. "Yes?"

"I...i–a 'lace to e'cape. 'ted to leave. I'm sorry." The helpless female blubbered drowsily but she wasn't sleepy, she was in extreme misery and she just wanted it to end. She hated her life, she would take the box over this room. It felt like her body was breaking apart, her sanity slowly shedding away.

"I already told you. You cannot escape but it seems I have been too lenient with you so you take me for granted." As soon as he finished talking, he whipped her again as the flesh tore and reddened.

" 'sorry!..." She yelled out. She just wanted this to end. And Elora thought he listened to her pleas when he finally uncuffed and untied her. She slumped in his arms, her fogged mind not noticing her bruised wrists and arms.

He dropped her to the floor and picked up an axe from the table. "You will not be able to run away from me if you do not have legs and if you still want to crawl away with your hands, I will cut them off."

Elora's eyes widened realizing what he was going to do to her.

"No no no no. Please No. God no. Please no," she tried to crawl away from him but he snatched her back by her ankle almost slamming her head into the bed post.

"Kenric, don't do this please. I'm begging you. I will never run again, I swear on my life." The man eyes had a dark glint and it seemed he couldn't hear what she was saying. The voices in his head battled one another.

Do it. She's lying, she's going to run from us.

Kill the bitch.

No, butcher her. Use the axe to cut her into pieces.

Crocodile tears. She doesn't love us.

She never will.

He raised the axe up in the air and she screamed for her life. "On our marriage!"

The male looked at her in doubt as she continued, her back burning from intense pain. "I swear on our marriage. Please, don't do this."

The man smiled. "You won't run anymore?"

"I won't." She replied hastily.

"You promise?" He brought down the axe and she nodded quickly. "I promise."

He returned to the table and dropped the axe making Elora sigh in relief. But that relief was cut short when she saw him coming back with a hammer that he wasted no time in slamming on her ankle.

A gut-wrenching scream escaped her mouth as uncontrollable tears ran down her face in response to the searing and gnawing pain that overtook her broken leg. She held her aching leg as she writhed on the ground, snort running down her nose.

"As much as I want to rely on your words only, I can't. I need to make sure." He told her sadly.

Gently, he picked her up and placed her on the bed and chained up her wrists to the bed. "Your punishment isn't over, my love."

He took a spreader bar, stretched her legs apart successfully cuffing her ankles to each end of the bar.

"Any struggle and your legs will be pulled further apart until they're ripped from your body," he explained to the lady spasming in misery.

He went back to the table, picked up a candle and lit it with the lighter next to it. Then he came back to the bed and knelt on one side of her body. With his thumb, he rubbed her nipples till they were erect before he hovered the candle over her chest. Elora began to beg again, looking at him for forgiveness but the male just went to get a ball gag which he stripped around her head and stuffed in her mouth.

With utmost concentration, he tipped the candle to one side till a drop of hot wax touched between her breasts. She jerked forward, muffling against the restraint in her mouth.

He paid her no attention as he continued his ministrations, another drop landing on her cold and sensitive nipple before he moved to the other one. A few drops landed on her collarbones before he went back to designing the wax all over her chest.

Kenric smiled in delight.