Five

A week later, on a rainy night, a captor turned in bed, hands blindly searching for the captive.

When a hand landed on the captive's hip, the captor pulled her closer and pressed his nose into her supple neck before pressing his erection into her soft ass.

Elora squirmed trying to get away from him but the hand on her hip firmed. "Don't." That one-word command was very effective and the female stiffened at once.

"I'm on my period..." Her voice was quiet, throat sore from blowing him before they went to bed.

Husband caressed her hip and groaned before sniffing her. He then let her go and slept facing upwards. Elora was happy to be free from him but her happiness was soon cut short. "Go and remove that pad, wash up and come spread those legs on this bed. One minute."

The female frowned, pretending to be asleep to see if he would let it go. "Now!" he snapped and she jumped out of bed, going to clean up after which she came back and laid on the bed, legs wide open for him. She closed her eyes in disgust as he slipped inside her and she tried to get lost in her thoughts to forget the monster on her who was gently thrusting in and out of her.

When she woke up that morning, she went to prepare his breakfast before he went to work.

Yes, Husband worked. What work he did, that she had no idea but she knew he left in the morning and came back in the evening and sometimes to Elora's bad luck, he would be back in the afternoon.

She was now allowed to roam some parts of the house, mostly the kitchen, the living room, the baby room he told her she could decorate in her free time and the laundry room. There was a door opposite the laundry room but it was off limits and even when she tried to open it when he went out, she always found it locked.

Elora Peters was always locked inside but from the windows, the constant chirping of birds and fresh air, she realized she was deep in the woods. This made her understand why no one would be able to find her after all, people would always suspect the basement of houses. Who would think about looking for a house in the woods?; even if they did, she was hundreds of miles away from home so who would think to travel several miles away from the town and the surroundings?

As she watched the early morning sun rise, golden hues casting a beautiful glow on the wet floor of the forest and through the kitchen window, water for black coffee boiled as bread toasted.

When she heard a ding, she transferred the bread to a plate that was half filled with scrambled eggs. She then prepared the coffee in his favorite mug after which she spat in the hot drink before swirling with the stainless spoon and placing beside the bread and eggs on the table.

She then proceeded to wash the dishes from last night. She was almost done when large hands stroked her hips, a wet kiss dropping on her open shoulder. "Good morning," gruff voice boomed in her ears, drawing her away from the soft song of nature.

"Good morning, how was your night?" her voice was sweet as she tilted her neck so he could kiss her there. "Fantastic, my love. Thank you for asking."

He went to sit and have his breakfast while making small conversation with her. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Not really," she replied as he sipped his coffee before gulping loudly and glancing at her back. "Why?"

Elora wanted to say, because I've been in constant pain since you kidnapped me and you raped me last night even though I was on my period. Did you actually expect me to sleep well after hitting me for ironing the wrong shirt? Of course, I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes, all I see is you destroying me, breaking me, ruining my life piece by piece and everytime my eyes are wide open, I always think about how to kill you, when to kill you and what I should use to kill you because!...because you're a disgusting demon, my nightmare come true and the bane of my existence, but instead, she said "My stomach hurts and I think I have a migraine. Do you mind getting me some drugs when coming back from work?" She turned to him to give him a small smile.

He did a once over and hummed while nodding, "You do look weak and it seems you've lost weight."

He finished drinking his coffee before walking over to her and turning her to face him. "Rest up hmmm? and don't stress yourself, eat a lot too." She nodded and he caressed her cheek.

"Do you want me to get you anything else?"

She sighed before looking to the cabinet on her side. "We're out of curry, black pepper and paprika. Could you get some chocolate and gummy candies too?"

He chuckled before kissing her forehead. "You sure have a sweet tooth."

"Is rice and chicken okay for dinner?" she looked up at him.

"Sure, fried chicken please." She nodded to his request before wishing him a good day after which he kissed her.

Just like that, Elora settles into her life, assuming the role of an obedient full housewife and if anyone from a third perspective saw the couple, they would believe they were happy.

They would never suspect, internally, the wife was screaming help.