Natasha-Rishabh

( For those who were not able to recollect, this is the same guy from Advi's book when she was in Goa. He is the housekeeper's grandson who came to Goa along with his friends.)

It was as usual when a bunch of young teenagers were hanging around in the English college. It was always fascinating to see people from bi-culture and Rishabh was no exception. He has been a target by so many as his mother was an Indian and his father was an American. A few liked him and a few didn't.

Out of 6 people, Natasha Smith was one lady who took a special interest in his friendship. Their friendship was always special in the 6. They used to hang out, go out and party and whatnot. A complete partner in crime is what I describe Rishabh as to Natasha.

Their friendship grew and Rishabh never forgot his roots and was always struck to respect the people. And Natasha on the other hand, wanted to go out with this dusky hunk. He agreed and she was over the moon. They were good, they walked on the beaches, enjoyed the music played by the street stars, and giggled like teenagers cracking up some adult jokes.

It all went well and they felt hungry. Natasha chose a nice small hotel to dine in and Rishabh nodded. Which middle-class man doesn't want to save the money? Natasha being from a humble background never entertained any dickheads. She used to straight away reject boys because she was looking for a man who could be with her in her thick and thin.

And Rishabh always found it hard to control his feelings when she was around. They ate, they laughed until it was 12 and Rishabh ordered a bottle of wine to celebrate her birthday. They were too drunk to notice anything or their surroundings. Their conscience lost and their feelings won. They kissed, kissed so long that no words were spoken or any confession was made. It was a heart-to-heart talk.

They woke up the next day and every memory kicked in making them panic. She was never the one to mouth her feelings while he was never the one to approach. They were silent for 2 whole years. Their hearts ached but no one was ready to come forward. And the tension among the group elevated with their odd behaviour. They often try to smile but they are as empty as their fake emotions among their group. Lily, Vincent, Chase, and Jacob were always those enthusiasts who always wanted to wander trying to quench their wanderlust.

It was only a simple trip to India and the whole equation changed. Party mode? Then Goa it is! Is their motto. They reached out to Shanta, Rishabh's mother for help and they arranged the best places to stay.

They roamed and boozed only to meet Advika Dev Malhotra one night. She was pretty and looked depressed. Seeing Rishabh close to her and laughing with her had churned something in Natasha where she thrived to get his attention.

But Natasha looks misinterpreted everything. It was Rishabh who looked scared to confess her and Advi just gave him a push activating the cupid in her. She was sure that Natasha had feelings for him and she was jealous of her. As if the arrow hit the right spot, Natasha was jealous but she was still not able to reveal.

On the other hand, the little push worked for Rishabh. He walked to his love and opened his mouth to confess. But her Highness interpreted something else and pushed him, running far away in the serene beach of Goa.

She cried and cried running only to stumble upon a rock and fall. Rishabh was concerned and was determined at the same time. He bent and pinned his stubborn lady. She pleaded with him not to confess anything and it broke his heart seeing the tears in her eyes.

She doesn't want to hear anyone's name from his mouth. Their eyes held love while their breaths mixed with each other's.

" I love....' He started but he heard something unexpected. "I know that you love her."

But it was the other way around and he placed his lips on hers, touching every inch of her body where she cried. Their kiss was wild and so were his actions. " I love you, Natasha." He confessed looking at her baby face and her cries came to a halt. She hugged him and fell into a deep sleep driven by the alcohol and her hormones.

She slept hugging him like a koala. And what's it? Yep, they confessed, and they dated for 4 years only to cage each other in an institution called marriage. I was not a cakewalk for them. They had their own set of problems and they together fought. She pampers him sometimes while he does the other times. But the deal is to never go to bed being angry with each other.

Here comes the end to the love story of Rishabh and Natasha. For a detailed confession, read the chapter Twisted Behaviour from My Abstruse Love.

The next story will be of Rishabh and Ditya from The Delphic Emir.

Do read and let me know whom you want the next stories of.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 895.