Shreya-Shantanu

There is this lady who always felt lonely despite having many people around. Her father was left alone losing his pretty and supportive wife. Coming from a middle-class family Shreya always worked hard to make the ends meet. There was always this thin line between the father-daughter which kept them at bay from talking freely. And she is Shreya, a software employee who has no particular aim to achieve. On the other hand, there is this handsome cop with is always on the site ready to take his role. He met this beautiful yet arrogant girl who just took his heart right away. He proposed and she accepted eventually but life is never fair to everyone. She moved away so far that he could never see her again. He cried and was aloof with her memories. Eventually, Shantanu's parents got scared of his behavior. And that's when they met their beautiful neighbor, Shreya who is always mum towards everyone yet greets everyone with a small smile that held no happiness and enthusiasm. They came to a decision seeing either of their children, to tie them into a beautiful bond called Marriage. Both Shreya and Shantanu moved back when they got to know that their parents are in thoughts to get them married. But nothing works before the Indian parents. They had to agree at last. With a heavy heart, Shreya accepted this bond. She left her job to take care of her husband. She did probably everything that a wife does to her husband. But Shantanu is still grieving for his dead girlfriend who didn't even love him back. Every passing day made her feelings grow for him and his words started to hurt her very deeply, still she bore everything with a smile. The budding feelings towards Shreya made Shantanu restless that he came home drunk. The gloomy night and the feelings that are ready to break the barriers didn't spare these two young bloods. They fell prey to their desires and danced to each other's tunes the whole night, expressing their passion for each other.

It was a happy moment for Shreya which left her heart content. She was all ready to accept this newly formed bond between them. But for Shantanu, it was a night where he was betrayed by his feelings and his reckless desires. This made him stand at the edge of the cliff in anger. Seeing his wife's face in the morning made his ire go to its peak. The thought that he is physical with her didn't set well with Shantanu. He accused her of many things that she is not. All these left Shreya heartbroken that it didn't even take her seconds to choose her self-respect over her husband. She gave him one of her smiles, totally aloof, and left from there as soon as Shantanu left for the station.

He felt good not facing her as soon as he is home but it took him a few days to realize that she left, she left him alone just like his girlfriend. A soft pain started in his heart that quickly disappeared. He tried to stay normal, but what is a heart for? It kept on pushing him towards his innocent wife. He remember her gentle smile that always raced in his heart. It took him time to realize and once the reality hit him hard, it left him restless. He searched for his wife everywhere only to be disappointed. It was one fine sunny afternoon when he saw her, in the café, all pale and gloomy, with her laptop in front of her and some unhealthy croissants in a plate. What shocked him more was her baby bump. He made his way toward the café and it was a shocker for Shreya to see her husband in front of her. As a reflex, her hand immediately cupped her baby bump. She is looking at her husband whose eyes are covered with saline, his shoulders slumped, and the dark circles under his eyes. He stated that it was his baby with his feeble voice. Shreya took a few steps back denying. But Shantanu was amandant that he took his wife to his home. She hit him and bit him, she almost showed every shade of hers which was suppressed since her mother's death. He bore everything with a smile. All these little things made Shreya melt but kept her guard up. Like everyone says that one touch of love can change everything, the same way, Shantanu showed his love towards her in one kiss in the most unexpected situation under the full moonlight. Shreya eventually gave birth to a sensible yet naughty kid named Anvika Saxena who stole Aadh Randhawa's heart. But there was this another killer who took birth after 6 years named Aed Saxena whose looks are to die for. And yeah guys, this is the end of Shreya's and Shantanu's love story.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 833.