Avanthi-Veer

Story request by Growingmind2004

Veer belongs to a rich family and as soon as he turns 25, Veer aquires his family business making him as the sole heir of the Malhotra empire. Here comes our witty and bubbly Avanthi with a little bit of timid nature. Coming from the orphanage where she was treated good and was given the basic needs, Avanthi is a strong minded person with the little hint of chirpiness. That was Avanthi's first day where she got into the common lift. Unknown to her, her boss, Veer Malhotra is in the same lift. A phone call disturbed the whole atmosphere turning it into a small war zone. Veer heard every colourful word she yelled at the person. His small attempt to cover his smile at her words failed which made Avanthi see it. Avanthi looked all bubbled with the anger that she left no chance to scold him. This is the place where she recites Veer the poem " Roses are red, voilets are blue, I have 5 fingers and the middle one is for you."  Veer looked taken aback by her anger and mumbled a little sorry. Once either of them reached his cabin and Avanthi got to know that he is her boss and she his secretary, the small beautiful eyes are pooled with tears, her face scarlet with embaressment and remose.

Veer was just impressed with her guts and smiled at her. He said that it's alright and asked her not to repeat it. The little guesture showed by Veer made a small place in Avanthi's heart. As the days passed, they turned friends, but for Veer, it's more than that. He fell for her hard working and self dependant nature. He chose one fine day to propose her on an international trip. The blooming feelings on Veer made Avanthi accept his proposal immediately. Like any other couple, Veer and Avanthi are lovey dovey keeping their relationship off their profession.

Eventually, they said the matter to his parents and they didn't like her consdering her social status. One fine day, Veer married her and brought her home which didn't settle well with his parents. After a lot of disputes and word wars, they let Avanthi and Veer into the mansion. Initial days went well for Avanthi when she didn't consider their behaviour. As the days passed, they started showing their true colours where they used to torture her behind Veer's back. This went on for days and Veer happened to hear all these through the house staff and servants. He confronted his parents and they atlast agreed that they didn't like her and want to get their son married to a rich brat.

Avanthi got to know all these are she was depressed. She was sad that her husband didn't support her in her hardships and is involved in the business. While on the other hand, Veer is making the basic preparations to leave his house and all the inherited property. This led to many clashes between the couple which led to Veer staying away from her. This led Avanthi into a bigger depression which almost led her to the suicide.

Almost after an year, Veer looked determined to move out of his mansion leaving his parents and inheritance behind asking his brother in laws to take the charge which they greedily accepted. He came out with Avanthi and rented a small house to live in. They got to know that Avanthi is pregnant by the time they got out of the mansion. He again started everything from the scratch starting as a small enterprenuer. Their neighbours who happened to be Ashu and Dev had been a great help in investments. While Avanthi and Veer are working, they left little Awan with them in Ashu's care. Eventually their businesses fluorished and Ashu had been a great help to Avanthi. But their friendship didn't last long as Ashu and Dev couldn't make it during the accident. Avanthi and Veer took Advi under their care and remaining you all know everything.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 682.