The Evening Event || hbc+olivia❗️

🤍

━━━━━━━‼️TW‼️ ━━━━━━━
-there may include panic attacks and something that'll make you feel uncomfortable. If so, feel free not to read the rest of the story dear..
-quick note: You are daughter of Helena Bonham Carter and Olivia Colman, named Y/N Bonham Carter and you three are attending a party. 
-(Mama is Helena and Mommy is Olivia)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

  -(Mama is Helena and Mommy is Olivia)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Y/N POV
I walk to my mama, who is standing next to mommy. They are talking to their co-workers and friends. When I got near them, I stopped when mommy saw me. I know that she noticed something, my red, puffy eyes. I have to face the eyes I don't want to see most.

The Worries..Not only from mommy but also from mama..

I know that when mommy knows that something's wrong with me that goes
to mama too. Mommy and mama  leave the conversation and immediately try to come to me. But I run away from them. I know I shouldn't but I can't face them although I need them most right now. But at first, I need to go away from these people. A lot of eyes are watching. I need to go away from those eyes. My vision becomes blurry as my eyes are filled with tears. Now I can feel my hot tears are flowing through my face. I find the way to the bathroom and I run into the bathroom. Fortunately, no one's there. I locked the door and sit on the floor and I cry and cry and cry.
Not too long, I heard the very familiar voice.."Darling..it's mama and me.. Open the door please.. we are so worried for you dear.. please"

It's mommy.

So I try to stand up and unlock the door. As soon as I open the door, the first thing I see is mama's teary eyes and mommy's worried, cried eyes. My legs are not strong enough to stand up. I fall down. Mama came in quickly and hugged me tightly when mommy locked the door. Now, they saw me broke down ,the side they rarely see me.

y/n: "mama..." I cried.

mama : "oh dear..it's okay..it's okay now. mama and mommy are here.." She soothed me while placing her hand on my forearm and rubbing it up and down.. and her voice showed me how she hurts to see me at this state .

mommy : "sweetheart.. what's wrong? Hmmm what happened dear? It's okay.. dear.. it's safe now.. you're safe now darling.." I heard mommy's shaky voice. I know my state breaks both my mothers' hearts. It hurts them so much. Just seeing my teary eyes is enough to make them sad. Now they are looking at their sobbing girl. There's no word to describe how much they hurt. I know that and I can feel that. I can't answer the question.. The only thing I can do is crying. I'm sobbing in mama's chest. They don't know what happened to me.. I need to say it but I don't know where to start. When I try to say a word, I feel the lump in my throat and tears are flowing down continuously.My breath patterns are quite faster than normal and I become breathless. My hands are sweating and shaking.

mama: "take a deep breath dear.. breathe.. okay? Try to breathe dear.. It's gonna be okay.. just breathe.. breathe..." I did what mama said. And I look up mama and I feel safe. My breath pattern go back to normal as I realized whom I am with. I opened my mouth and try to speak what happened but the only thing came up was not a word. It was tears and a loud cry..The room was filled with my cry. After half an hour of crying, I began to calm down and try to speak what happened to me. I took a deep breath.
y/n: "It's him!" I mumbled, looking down the floor.

Third person view

"It's him!" She mumbled.
"Who dear?" Helena asked her little girl.
y/n : "Jack"
Helena was shocked and that go to her wife too. Helena and Olivia know how he troubled their little girl. It's been a long time he's disappeared. They live in their happy life and they are really happy now.

y/n : "After I said mama that I need to get some fresh air, I went to the garden. The moon was really beautiful and I enjoyed the moment. But.. ,mama, Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and took me to the dark place. I .. I tried to resist him.. I tried to scream and get some help.. but he .. he covered my mouth. I tried to escape but he's so much stronger than me. I was.. I was pinned against the wall and.. and... I saw it was Jack. He...he..." Y/n choked with the emotions. She took a deep breath and continued,
"he tried to... he tried to r@pe me", Her eyes are filled with tears again. Helena and Olivia felt like all of their  body was filled with anger and sadness suddenly..

"Did he? Dear? Did he hurt you ?." Helena ask y/n ,looking for some bruises and y/n shake her head, saying "no, mama".

y/n : "when he lift my skirt, someone saw. She came and saved me.. ", sobbing again.. "I was hopeless mama.. I tried my best to escape and nothing happened. I was so lost at that time. All I need is you and mommy..That's all I need mama.." She cried..

Olivia : "I'm so sorry dear.. I shouldn't let you go alone.. shhh... darling..shhh It's safe now darling.. shhh... It's safe now... ", She cried.. It so hurts to see her little precious girl broken down and it happened when she was alone. She feels guilty now..

Helena: "I'm so sorry sweetheart.. I'm so sorry.. I should come with you.. and  it's not your fault dear.. don't think it's your fault ...darling .. I'm gonna kill that mf!! Don't worry dear, he won't be able to pass through the shadow of our house. And I will make sure that his life will end up in the jail!!" She embraced y/n and Olivia ,trying to calm them down while her eyes are full with tears..The three of them are crying like a mess now..

y/n : "I'm sorry mama.. I'm sorry mommy.. I make you two worry about me.. I'm so sorry.."

Helena: "No, no. Dear.. it's okay. It's okay. Mama and mommy are really proud of having a brave, strong girl like you..We are so sorry dear you have to deal with your own but you opened up to us that's so brave and thank you.."

Olivia: "Yes.. dear we are so proud of you. You are so strong. I'm sorry to let you go alone. We should be there to protect you." she sniffled.

y/n: "It's okay mama and mommy.. No one knows that will happen. It's not your fault mommy, mama. And he was taken to the police station now.."
Helena: "Well dear, we should go home and let's take a rest then.. You'll be really exhausted after this , aren't you? Humm?" She give y/n and Olivia forehead kiss and plan to go home through the back door..

A.N : Hello You All!!  This is my very first time writing. So you may see some of the storylines are not good enough and somethings in the storylines can be a little bit over dramatic. And thank you for reading my imperfection with patience and love..🫶🏼