YOU ARE SO BRAVE || hbc

🤍
┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
   sad, sick, comfort, fluff
└──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                                🤍         ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐              sad, sick, comfort, fluff         └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
In this story, let's consider Helena is around the right side of 40 and Elena is about 62 more or less years old.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third Person's POV
Y/N came downstairs to have breakfast, but when she was in the kitchen, she did not see her mother who always greeted her with smile and kisses as soon as she woke up. It was totally strange because Y/N was the one who always came downstairs late. With that thought leading, she headed to her mother's room. She knocked at the door, but no reply came back as response. She wondered why her mother was strangely silent today. She went into the room. It surprised her when she saw her momma was still on the bed, sleeping. In her 12-year lifetime, this was the very first time.

She knelt near the bedside where her mother was sleeping. She felt something wrong. She heard very soft moans coming out of Helena, and she could feel the radiance of heat coming from her mother. Y/N saw Helena. Y/N wiped the sweat from her mother's face. When her skin met Helena's, the only thing she could feel was heat. Helena was burning up! Y/N was scared to death as she had no idea what to do. In addition, she had no experience in taking care of others. Mostly, she was the one who was taken care of. She carefully tried to wake her mother to ask her if there's any she could do to help her, but Helena was so feverish that moaning and whimpering were the only things that she could do in response.

Y/N felt like she was going to cry at any minute, and she had never felt hopeless in her entire life, but she pulled herself together because she knew that she needed to be strong for her mother. She headed to the living room and rang phone to her grandma to ask for help.

Her finger automatically pressed the numbers without any errors. She nervously waited to be picked up her phone call.
"Hello?" She heard the voice from the other side.
"Hello... Gran..."
"Oh! Y/N... Dearie... Do you need anything?"
"No... Yes! It's not me. It's momma. She... she..." Y/N could not continue as she felt like something was stuck inside of her throat.
"Relax, dear. What happens to her?"
"She is ill and... and I couldn't wake her up." Y/N's voice was shaking.
"Ok, darling. Could you prepare a bowl of water and a towel for me? I'll be there in five minutes!" Then, Elena hung up the phone.

Y/N headed to the bathroom at once after hugging up the phone. Then, she waited for her grandmother by her mother, mentally blaming herself again and again, whispering to herself the sentence "I'm so sorry, momma." repeatedly. Not too long after, Y/N hears the bell ringing from downstairs, and she knew that it was her grandmother. She went down and opened the door for Elena.
"Hello, dearie. Where's your momma?" Elena asked, kissing the girl's forehead.
"Upstairs..."
Y/N took Elena to Helena's room.