Promise || hbc

💗
      ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
              sad, hurt, comfort, fluff
              └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                                     💗              ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐                   sad, hurt, comfort, fluff              └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Helena POV
"Hellie... I'm home!"
"I'm in the kitchen, love." I replied Y/N while I was doing the dishes. Not too long, I heard soft footsteps were getting approached and stopped behind me within a minute. A pair of arms slowly wrapped around my waist after they tickled me accidentally. I let out a small chuckle when I felt the chin pressed on my shoulder.

"How's the visit?"
"Good..." She mumbled in my back, still hugging me while I was trying to finish washing the dishes. She sounded tired.

"Darling... I'm doing the dishes.."

"Immm Hmmm" She hummed and snuggled her head on my back, pressing her body against mine. She let out the sigh which was not too obvious that she was upset, but I did. And I knew something had happened to her. I immediately turned to her and pulled her into my arms after taking off the washing gloves.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her, patting her back. She nodded her head against my chest.

"I just missed you."

"You had just gone for an hour, darling..."

"I know..." She mumbled.

"I miss you too." — I cupped her face and kissed her softly.

"Come on, we should go to bed."

"Imm Hmm... I really need to sleeeeep now." She said, yawning. We headed to the bedroom. As soon as we were in the room, Y/N threw herself on the bed and prepared to sleep without changing her clothes or taking her shoes off. She's really worn out.

"Y/N! Darling! I know you're exhausted but you need to change your clothes." I said, sitting on the bed and taking off her shoes.

"But- ."

"Nuh-huh... No 'buts'! You won't be comfortable in those. Come on... It doesn't take long." I said, patting her thigh.

I pulled and helped her to get up and took out her nightgown to change. Then, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. A few minutes later, a soft door knock was heard.

                       *knock knock*

"May I join you?" She asked, peeping her head between the door and the door frame. After all these years, she still did that. She really respected my privacy and it's one of her adorable habits.

"Of course, love. You may."

She was wearing the different clothes which were not I chose for her. It's my mint green jersey. She paired it with her black pant.