♡ Chapter 31 ♡

The bubbles in the bath provide me with a calmness that I can feel deep in my core. I sit in the hot water, the bubbles covering my skin which radiate a vanilla scent.

My hair is tied up since I didn't feel like washing it today. And I smile while my eyes are closed, basking in the calmness of today. Today feels like a day, where all you want, is to relax.

"Can you open your eyes yet? I'm getting bored."

That is, until Reese speaks up.

I had been so taken away by the calm feeling that I had almost forgot Reese was here. I told him I was taking a bath and he said he was staying in the bathroom to spend time with me because a one hour bath was too much time away from me for him.

He sits beside the tub, basically sitting in a ball, but struggling since his limbs are so long.

"Open your eyes. I know you're awake," he orders when I keep my eyes shut. "When you sleep you do this pouty thing with your lips."

I crack my eyes open and smile seeing him. He sits directly beside me, only he's on the floor, and I'm in the water. He wears black joggers and thick white socks, but he's not wearing a shirt because he is a whore.

"Creep," I smile. "When you sleep, you nearly suffocate me."

"Yea. I do that on purpose," he nods like it's obvious. "I like you close to me."

I flick some of the warm water at him while laughing. He scrunches his face and wipes the water off.

"I love you, Azalea," he says suddenly. I love that he says it but the randomness of it makes me tilt my head.

I question while moving some of the bubbles around in the tub with my hand, "What makes you say that?"

His dark eyes look around my face. He says genuinely and quietly, "Just you being you."

I look at him with a smile while I sit in the warm water. I lean forward, pressing my lips against his softly and slowly. My hand goes to the side of his face and gets him wet but he doesn't seem to mind.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eyes, "I want to take you somewhere tonight. On a date."

"Tonight?" I question. "Why not now? It's 9 pm."

"Because," he smirks. He pulls the plug to the drain and the water swirls down it. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk first."

Smut Warning (TW: knife play)

Skin to skin. Hands holding each others. Mouths moving in sync.

The satin sheets against my skin feel smooth. The glitter from the bubble bath sticks to my legs which wrap around Reese's waist as he kisses me. His touch alone is enough to make me shake.

But it's when his face buries in my wetness that I really shake. It throbs between my legs as he licks my clit, in circles, then up and down, then side to side, sometimes sucking on it. His fingers enter me, scissoring around, and making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

The second his face is buried inside me I can't think about anything besides finishing. I wasn't very sexual, I didn't have sex with a lot of people. But with Reese, I thought about it all the time, craving it, hoping for it to happen. He knows my body better than I do, and is able to make my legs shake with a single stab to my g-spot with his long fingers.

My fingertips grab his hair and pull his face even closer inside of me. Moans and soft noises come out of my throat as I ride his face. My back arches off of the bed and I can hear how wet I am when his tongue moves around.