Chapter 23: The Ultimate Showdown Begins! Goku vs Lloyd!

Goku's Thought: (I can't believe this is really happening! I finally got a chance to fight Green Ninja, Lloyd! Things just get better and better, good thing I trained with my God ki now that I'm faster and stronger than I was before! You keep up with your Ki Lloyd, don't get too sweaty about it...)

Akita: "Lloyd, please win this match. I want to encourage you to defeat him on your own...and I always love you. (Kiss on the cheek)

Lloyd: 😳

Akita: 😊

Kai: "You still got strength inside, focused on his attack whatever he's got in his sleeve!"

Cole: "He's really the strongest warrior race in the universe. You still are the Green Ninja and our team leader we fight together saving Ninjago every year. You can do it Lloyd, believe in yourself!"

Everyone: "Defeat Goku!"

Lloyd: "Got it! Just you wait Goku, I'm far more powerful since I have been training so hard with my Ki power pushing through my limits! Guys...wish me luck!"

Lloyd: "And Akita..."

Akita: "Yes?"

Lloyd: "I won't lose to him, I promise...and I love you."

Akita: "Thank you Lloyd, give him everything you got!"

Lloyd: 👍

Wu: "Now, the final match of the tournament has begun! 2 ultimate powerful fighters come!"

Goku: ...

Lloyd: ...

Wu: "Both of you had a brilliant capability of power. You must have a clean fair fight, nothing else."

Goku & Lloyd: "Yes, Master Wu!"

Goku: "Good luck, buddy!"

Lloyd: "Thanks, you too!"

Goku & Lloyd: 🤝

Wu: "Ready..."

Wu: "...Begin!"

Lloyd: ...

Goku: "Hm? What's wrong, aren't you going all out?"

Lloyd: "Transform..."

Goku: "Excuse me?"

Lloyd: "I like to see you transform to Ultra Instinct for our final!"

Goku: 😧

Lloyd: "Please, transform your power of the god that is such a miraculous awakening form that no one will ever have a chance to defeat you!"