Final Chapter

The days were passing one after the other. Remus and Helena were now dating for approximately 2 months and they were both very happy with how things have turned out. At first, they tried keeping their relationship secret, but ultimately they decided it is best to tell their friends. There was not a single person in their friend group that was surprised. Some of them had already guessed it, some just knew that they were going to end up together -they just didn't know when.

It was the last day of term and everyone were packing their luggage. The Gryffindor common room was pure chaos. Students were looking everywhere to find missing items of theirs, others were trying to close their suitcases without success. On the contrary, the girls' dorm was all packed up and clean. They had all packed their suitcases from the night before and had only left out their pyjamas and a change of clothes. They were all chilling and chatting with one another about their plans for the summer.

"So, to sum up. From July 10th to July 23th you are staying in my place. Thank God Petunia goes to summer camp" Stated Lily "Then, from July 25th to July 31st, we go to Mary's place"
"That's right!" Exclaimed Mary
"And finally, from August 3rd to August 10th we go camping with Marl's family"
"Exactly!" Added Marlene
"Is there any chance that you can stay longer El with us?" Begged Mary "Is it that necessary to visit your boyfriend?"
"I'm sorry loves but I won't see remus for a very long time, I need to go. But don't you worry, I'll write to you everyday. Okay?"
"Okay..." agreed in unison the rest of the girls

*time skip to July 9th*

Helena had just finished packing her suitcase. Tomorrow she would go to Lily's for 2 weeks. It was an extremely  exhausting day. It was the 3rd time she had had a fight with her parents in the past two days and she barely got any sleep. As she laid in her bed trying to sleep that night she heard a noise coming from outside her window. It was Remus' owl with a letter tied in its leg. She gave a treat to the owl and untied the letter.

My El,

  It was a difficult full moon yesterday. I got a few new scratches in my arms and legs, but nothing too serious.
  Have you started doing your homework yet? If yes, do you find it easy or challenging? Let me know if you need any help.
  I'm counting the days, looking forward seeing you. I missed you... But I know that we will meet again soon. Until then, I will read again and again your letters and wish you were here. I know things have been difficult lately with your parents, but I promise it will get better. Try to have fun, okay my love? I will always be there for you, don't forget it. You can always send me letters, even if it is midnight. My window is always open.   Goodnight my love.

Yours,
Remus