Chapter 3

"My fellow Marauders" started James "I think its time to plan our first prank. Any ideas?"
"Oh, I have one!" Claimed Helena "We can make a list of swears towards muggleborns and change them into something funny. Then we can make a potion that whoever gets sprayed with it, every time they try to swear they will say something else. For example if snivellus tries one more time to tell me that I'm... Um...-"
"Mudblood"
"PETER!"
"Sorry Remus"
"This for example, he will say something like sweetheart"
"Brilliant!" Cheered James "But how exactly we will do this?"
"Simple. We will make a potion called Allaleksious. It comes from the Greek words "alayi" which means change and "leksi" that means word. Alayi leksi, change word. These are the ingredients, including a piece of parchment that has to be written with all the words that are gonna be changed and to what. Oh I forgot to mention that the effect of the potion lasts for about a week!"
"That's fantastic El!" Marveled Remus "this will teach a lesson to our beloved Slytherins!"
"I dont like it but I'll write the parchment... My adorable mother had taught me a lot of words similar to you know..." said Sirius

***

The potion was ready. All they had to do was to go in the slytherin common room and place the potion in the entrance.

"Okay it's almost midnight. Let's go." Smirked James and took his invisibility cloak.

They went quietly all the way down to the dungeons and after a lot of hard work they managed to place a mechanism that drops a drop on every student that passes this door.

"Okay let's check the marauders map to see if someone is coming. Wormtail can you give me the map?" Asked Remus
"Yeah a minute please. Oh... Um... Guys... I forgot the map."
"Oh my God Peter! What are we going to do now?" Asked James quite angrily
"We can't do anything but go back to the common room very carefully. If we managed to do this when we were 11, we can do it now too." Stated Helena
"El's right... We will go back to the common room very carefully and we will pray that Filch won't find us" added Remus

The Marauders started walking quietly, like cats. They were outside the potions classroom when they saw Mrs Norris, Filch's cat. She started meowing and a few seconds later the Marauders heard footsteps coming towards them.

"RUN" shouted Sirius

The boys started running so fast and it was difficult for the girl to catch up with them. She tried to run a little bit faster but she ended up tripping and falling down.

"Oh my ankle! It hurts...." sobbed Helena
"El are you alright?" Asked Remus as he saw her falling and was now running towards her.
"I think I twisted my ankle" responded Helena
"Come on, I'll carry you. Can you get on my back and place your hands around my shoulders to pick you up?"
"I think so..." she stated and she placed her hands around Remus' shoulders and her legs around his waist and he started running.

***

"Vixen? What happened?" Asked James
"She fell on the ground as she was running and she twisted her ankle..." replied Remus "I saw her and I carried her all the way to the common room."
"I think that we should take her to Madame Pomfrey. Remus will you help me?" Requested Sirius
"Of course, but what will we tell her?"
"That she fell of the stairs as she was heading to the common room. You were reading and saw her and you woke me up to carry her to the Hospital Wing" explained Sirius
"Yeah let's do that. Please be careful 'cause it hurts so bad" she stated and a tear left her eye
"Its okay El, Madame Pomfrey can fix this" assured her Remus and wiped a tear falling down her eye.
"Oi! Are we going to get her to Hospital Wing or not?" Interrupted them Sirius
"Oh yeah let's go" Acknowledged Remus and Helena saw him turning red from embarrassment.